Wow! 3,000 posts!

I'm averaging 10.5 a day!! Aaaaaah! I'm worse that the queen of DIS!

I dread to think what my recent average is. I'm officially at about 3ish, but at the start of this week I was at 1, so I must have added an awfully large number of posts this week!

I dread to think what my recent average is. I'm officially at about 3ish, but at the start of this week I was at 1, so I must have added an awfully large number of posts this week!

Me too! If we keep going the way we have been this week, we'll be ahead of them in no time ;) Ok maybe not :sad2:

Me too! If we keep going the way we have been this week, we'll be ahead of them in no time ;) Ok maybe not :sad2:

I'm away at the Community Shield football tomorrow, so I won't be posting (much ;) ). My phone does internet though, so I can always post short posts form that, but it's too much of a pain to make long posts.

my excuse for always being on the Dis is that i work from home and always on the computer doing stuff. Its sooo easy to get distracted by having a look at whats going on lool

I would love to spend my lunchtimes DISing, instead of sitting in the boring staff room, but the site is blocked at work :sad2:

I would love to spend my lunchtimes DISing, instead of sitting in the boring staff room, but the site is blocked at work :sad2:

Same here -

in fact I would love to spend non lunch times DISing as well but even though the site isnt blocked I would have to show how accessing it was related to my work and cant think of a reason at the moment - lots of excuses but not reasons

Same here -

in fact I would love to spend non lunch times DISing as well but even though the site isnt blocked I would have to show how accessing it was related to my work and cant think of a reason at the moment - lots of excuses but not reasons

Hmmmm, could be tricky to think of way it is related to my work too. :rotfl:

What I have got though, is one of my favourite pictures as my desktop wallpaper (taken from the steps of Main St station looking down Main St on a lovely sunny day, with Castle in background) and all my Disney photos on a slideshow as my screen saver. Lots of times peole come to talk to me about work and get distracted asking "Who's that character with your dtr?" or "What ride is Husband on in that photo". :yay: More Disney chat and less work.
If you ever break into my office it shouldn't be too difficult to work out my password either on my computer.:rolleyes1

Hmmmm, could be tricky to think of way it is related to my work too. :rotfl:

What I have got though, is one of my favourite pictures as my desktop wallpaper (taken from the steps of Main St station looking down Main St on a lovely sunny day, with Castle in background) and all my Disney photos on a slideshow as my screen saver. Lots of times peole come to talk to me about work and get distracted asking "Who's that character with your dtr?" or "What ride is Husband on in that photo". :yay: More Disney chat and less work.
If you ever break into my office it shouldn't be too difficult to work out my password either on my computer.:rolleyes1

I cant even do that as I move about offices -although I have got a base with my own computer other people use that when Im not there. They'd probably have something to say about the photos as screen saver as well as we've recently been told storing photos on computer is a no no as its not our property. I'll just have to have a good sort out on my desk and make space for a nice photo there instead - or on my car dashboard as some days I spend more time in my car driving from one place to another than at my desk.

WOW!!! I'm impressed:lmao:

Don't you have anything better to do??? :rotfl2:

Joking...

I'm away at the Community Shield football tomorrow, so I won't be posting (much ;) ). My phone does internet though, so I can always post short posts form that, but it's too much of a pain to make long posts.

I've been busy today too, but will see if I can post a few more before I head off to bed ;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter