Wow! 3,000 posts!

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
I'm DIS obsessed!! 3,000 posts in a year...bibbity bobbity boo :goodvibes

I'm putting on my dancing shoes and busting some shapes!

:banana: :banana: :cool1: :dance3: :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :banana:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
:cheer2: :cheer2:

GO ME!!!!:angel:

I think you've earned a lovely Disney Dancing Pyramid!!

:stitch:
:mickeyjum :mickeyjum
:stitch: :stitch: :stitch:
:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum
:stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch:
:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

Bob xoxoxox

I am surprised its not more :rolleyes1 :hug:

Congratulations Emma :)

that's 10x more than me :)

You've managed it with a pretty respectable post rate as well (8.3 posts every day)

Well done :)

LOOOL well done hun- impresive, i think i passed the year mark last month but my posts are no way near.

I am surprised its not more :rolleyes1 :hug:

Congratulations Emma :)

I think i could of done better in a year :rotfl:

that's 10x more than me :)

You've managed it with a pretty respectable post rate as well (8.3 posts every day)

Well done :)

Not sure how you got that stat...but go me! lol

LOOOL well done hun- impresive, i think i passed the year mark last month but my posts are no way near.

Thankyou :):) Im dancing in my front room now as we speak :lmao: :cool1:

Yay! Well done! That is incredibly impressive!!

Ijust noticed I missed my 900 going by, almost time for the big 1-0-0-0

LOVING the pyramid bob!

Not sure how you got that stat...but go me! lol

Click on your user name, then select "view public profile". One of the pieces of information you get on that screen is something like "average number of posts per day"

Click on your user name, then select "view public profile". One of the pieces of information you get on that screen is something like "average number of posts per day"

oooh, thanks for that. I now need to get another 3,000+ for next year.

Yay! Well done! That is incredibly impressive!!

Ijust noticed I missed my 900 going by, almost time for the big 1-0-0-0

LOVING the pyramid bob!

I was admiring your post count earlier actually since we joined in the same month and I'm no where near you!!! :rotfl: That's what I get for disappearing for a while (slaps back of hand) Not sure why/how I did it actually because now I'm back I can't get off the bloody thing :surfweb:

I was admiring your post count earlier actually since we joined in the same month and I'm no where near you!!! :rotfl: That's what I get for disappearing for a while (slaps back of hand) Not sure why/how I did it actually because now I'm back I can't get off the bloody thing :surfweb:

The DIS is far too addicitive...my doctor is going to go crazy if i tell him my post count. I fear i may be sectioned :lmao:

The DIS is far too addicitive...my doctor is going to go crazy if i tell him my post count. I fear i may be sectioned :lmao:

It's just "social interaction". At least that's my excuse anyway :rotfl:

Granted it's not getting fresh air and exercise and meeting real people, but then the DIS encourages you to book holidays - holidays = fresh air and exercise and sometimes DIS meets which = meeting real people.

So basically, the DIS represents all the things you need for a perfectly normal lifestyle :thumbsup2

It's just "social interaction". At least that's my excuse anyway :rotfl:

Granted it's not getting fresh air and exercise and meeting real people, but then the DIS encourages you to book holidays - holidays = fresh air and exercise and sometimes DIS meets which = meeting real people.

So basically, the DIS represents all the things you need for a perfectly normal lifestyle :thumbsup2

I think if i recited that to him he would reach for the buzzer that calls the mental asylum :lmao:

Thank you very much. Its due to my lunch hour mainly, no where to go from m work, so just stay at my pc. Also, days like today where I'm just bumming around while jack plays computer games really crank up the count!!

I'm averaging 10.5 a day!! Aaaaaah! I'm worse that the queen of DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter