Would you wear this? Or allow your daughter to wear it?

No- but remember the pants that Prince had that had his tushy exposed? Now THOSE were CHEEKY:rolleyes:

wear it for real...no way. For a costume party...maybe depending on who was throwing the party and who was attending...would have to be people I knew real well...that I knew would find it funny and a joke.

No way would I wear it, no way would I let a daughter wear it if I had one, but I do have to laugh.

I read in the newspaper today that this is a total SCAM. Someone in Japan created this picture with a computer and there is NO SUCH SKIRT!

However, demand has been extremely high from people wanting to know how and where they can get one!

Believe it or not...

I am OBVIOUSLY in the minority here. I think they are cute. Might wear it a couple of times :)

don't just look at the picture.

read the description - it's not what you think.

Nope. Unless they could paint my real thighs to be smaller too :)

jamsmom...having the thinner thigh look might be fun for an evening...other then that not for me or my DD...:D :D :D

lol jamsmom her thighs looked pretty small lol

I kind of thought that was the advantage - it would make my thighs and butt look better than they are

:eek: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter