Would you wear this? Or allow your daughter to wear it?

OH GOOD GOSH! NO WAY!!! Most American women I know spend their time trying to avoid panty line! LOL

No and No.
But I'm afraid I know some girls who would. :(

MJ and Dan--:eek: :p

Absolutely NOT!!! I think that those skirts could put some girls in dangerous positions. I always advocate to not blame the victim, but these are over the line.

That's not cute and the girl in the photo was blocking half her skirt with her purse. Gee I wonder if she felt uncomfortable??? It's tacky!

Well, I think I'm buying one and wearing to work! Should get some pulses racing at the hospital! ;) ;) ;)

Those are just tacky! Forget the shock factor....they're tacky!

I would wear it only at home and for dh's eyes only. My daughter... I might let her if she wanted to do it with shorts that arent cheeky underneath like bike shorts. She wouldnt want to wear it as is, she gets embarrassed if the zip on her jeans is half open :p but~ We have a neighbor in our bldg who would :eek: !

Yes, I'd like to also know if there is one for men?;) ;) ;)

mamajoan - that's what they make the thong style for:eek:

No, I wouldn't want my daughter wearing that.

No and no. But I too some who would wear this.

Only if I could get someone ELSE's butt painted on there! ;)

Actually, no, I wouldn't do that, either. :p

No I wouldn't let my daughter wear something like that.

:eek: :eek: never:eek: :eek: ...now DW could wear it around the house..:smooth:

I think it's funny, but I personally wouldn't wear it, and I don't think my DD would either. Not because I wouldn't approve, but because she probably wouldn't want to spend her money on it ...and I sure wouldn't buy it for her ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter