Would you go?

Would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Heck no!

Votes: 41 89.1%

• Total voters
UPDATE: So despite all your very good advice, I decided to go through with the trip anyways! I leave tomorrow!

I’m glad I decided to go because at my 2 week follow-up appointment this morning the situation got a lot less bleak. The doctor shortened my brace, so now it doesn’t go all the way down to my ankle, it’s a far more reasonable size. I was cleared to ride mild rides. We agreed anything I would be willing to take a baby on would be fine, and Soarin. He even encouraged me to do stuff. I was also cleared to drive, and on Thursday I’m cleared to walk without crutches if I’m able too. Also can bend my knee, no straight leg brace as I was told post surgery.

So basically everything that was going to make the trip super super miserable has gone away. I’m so excited now because all I’ve been doing for two weeks is physical therapy exercises and I desperately need a pick me up.
FANTASTIC - nothing like a WDW visit to make one feel better! I'm happy that it all worked out, & the weather looks like it's going to be beautiful (we're also going Thursday, so I've been obsessively checking :))

Great news!! Although I voted "heck no," I was actually more of an, "errrrrr, maybe not." But that wasn't an option. Have a great time with your former students. Maybe they can do rider switch on some of the rides so they can hang out with you? :P

Great news!! Although I voted "heck no," I was actually more of an, "errrrrr, maybe not." But that wasn't an option. Have a great time with your former students. Maybe they can do rider switch on some of the rides so they can hang out with you? :P
My plan was to do my PT stretches and ice my knee while they ride the thrill rides. It will work out great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter