Would This Offend You?

FWIW.. I would have been very appreciative at your kind gesture.. so long as I was not disciplining her, etc.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Wow - cannot believe all the people who just can't accept a sweet gesture for just that...a sweet gesture.

And, if only one of my kids had been the recipient...so be it! Life ain't always fair....THAT is what I am teaching my kids.

OP - I think that is very sweet! I am sure you made that girl's day!

Mrs Wendy, are u kidding? I can't tell if you are or not. I hope you are...someone thinks they're doing something nice for you and you leave them with a severe limp? How bout just "no thanks"? :confused3

You see, Pluto, sometimes a 15YO is a lot more mature than some of the people that post here. People who don't know you but feel free to criticize you or your choices in life. It truly amazes me the things people say on this board sometimes. Scary thing is some of them actually mean the stuff they say.

You seem like a kid who is trying hard to be as responsible as possible-and I know that wasn't where this thread started, but it seems like some people here feel they have the right to slam you for what you are doing. Ignore them (you seem to be doing a good job of that already).

Good luck to you and your daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter