• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would I be insane to cancel most of my dinner reservations now?

We do book alot of ADRs and usually cancel in time for no penalty. We have found in almost always the case with just a short wait at around 4pm or 8 pm...we get seated pretty fast at almost any restaurant. IMHO Blue Bayou at DL is disneys BEST restaurant. Even there...folks cancel and there is openings. Booking is easy and canceling is too. Sometimes it easier...on the fly.

we are going for a week in August. I went online at the 180 mark and got allot of great reservations, even carefully going back through and adding/changing some. however, after thinking the other day, I decided to go in and cancel all but a few. I wanted this trip to be more laid back and wanted us to have more flexibility. we are staying at Boardwalk too and I think that we have some great options - we will also have our car so we can always go offsite as well. I ended up keeping 2 breakfast reservations and 2 dinner reservations and the rest we will figure out as we go. I'm okay with that for this trip and believe me, I'm a definite planner normally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter