Words you trivially dislike

Gonzaga (I don't care how good they are, they will never be chosen on my bracket. And it always screws my bracket!)
Bae
Another vote for bodily functions
Goop (related to Gwyneth Paltrow)

The word that starts w/ "f" for passing gas. I hate it so much I can't even type it.

I also cannot stand "butt-hurt".

I actually don't mind "moist" & "panties".

And, in our new social media/texting world, the word "meh" nicely conveys a lack of interest or uncaring dislike. In spoken communication, maybe not, but I like "meh" in text or social media use.

Incorrect use of literally.

I am literally rofl right now.

No. You are figuratively rofl right now. You are literally typing using your keyboard (or virtual keyboard if using a phone) right now.

That incorrect use is now in the dictionary. I’ve seen it used as an example of how language changes over time.

puter. I know a computer programmer who shortens the word computer to just puter. I cringe every time I hear it.

I know an IT person who types it as "pooter" (in a non-professional setting, Facebook, whatever) and I cringe so hard. It hurts my brain.

Expecially. DH will say it just to bug me.
I used to hate the word panties until I had DD, then underwear just sounded too masculine. Weird, I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter