Wooing a Disney Hatin' DH -- in August...SINGLE DIGITS!!!

I hope you feel better soon!!! Just think-- you'll be at the world in only 10 days!!! (that always makes me feel better :rotfl2:)

Thanks!! Yeah, I'm definitely starting to get REALLY excited and it's already helping me feeling better. WOO!!!

May DD's are sick too, you are NOT alone.
My DS has been complaining of body aches and sores on his tongue. Alot is going around. My voice is cracking and I have had some stomach issues.

I'm glad its now and not while we are in WDW! All of my children have somethng viral at the moment.

Oh no, I hope you guys start feeling better soon!! Yuck.

We are officially in the SINGLE digits!!!! Only NINE more days...can't wait!! I went ahead and checked in online -- so cool. It's the first time I've used online check-in, but I'm sure it will go smoothly. Each time before, I always curse when I see the short little line for online check-in and the massive line I was forced to wait in b/c I wasn't smart enough to check-in online.

It's definitely seeming more real now and I'm having such a hard time focusing on anything else -- not great considering I still have 4 (I'm not even counting today, it's already lost) work days left. DH and I are heading to Target tonight to pick up stuff for the trip. Love trip shopping at Target. I'm seriously getting SO excited.

On to more random things...

I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything else until the trip. Uh...FAIL! I went back to Hallmark. I had to. I got a coupon when I bought the plaques so I certainly couldn't let that burn a hole in my wallet, right? This time I avoided the plaques and went all Christmasy and bought this:

ornament-1.jpg

I freaking LOVE this series!! I already bought this one last year:

qx8452.jpg

I also love to lurk on Craigslist in case I come across any Disney stuff. Seriously, it's a bad habit. I buy too much crap I really don't need. I did get an awesome monorail set last Christmas for our tree. It's AH-MAAAA-ZING! Anyway, I digress. I found this really cool Sleeping Beauty lithograph for $10! I'm hoping that when we eventually have kids, we'll have a little girl and I can do a Sleeping Beauty Forest themed nursery. Swoon! If that doesn't happen, I still have an awesome little art piece to hang somewhere in our house. And yes, Disney is the pinnacle of art sophistication as far as I'm concerned. :)

51QkpbrXETL._SS400_.jpg

My family still gets a new Hallmark ornament every year for Christmas, usually Disney. We almost need a 2nd tree just for ornaments. Nice lithograph!!

My family still gets a new Hallmark ornament every year for Christmas, usually Disney. We almost need a 2nd tree just for ornaments. Nice lithograph!!

Same for my family!!!

:cool1: single digits!!! Isn't it a great feeling? And I completely understand about not being able to focus, it seems like everything reminds me of my upcoming trip!!!

WHAT?! You got a coupon?! What was it for?? Through the Crown Rewards program, or something else? I never get anything from them!

I got that ornament, too! It's one of my favorite movies of all time!

Do you mind me asking what you paid for the monorail? I was hoping to find one for our tree, too!

Yay for single digits!!! :jumping1: When my trip gets this close, I'm pretty much useless, I can't focus on anything else! :rotfl:

Love the new ornament! My Hallmark store doesn't have any Christmas stuff out yet. :sad2: Maybe I'll go to a different Hallmark and see what they have there, although I really should not be buying ornaments...:rotfl:

Hey Kirsten!! YAY for single digits! So jealous. Our trip went by way too fast but doesn't it always? :rolleyes:

LOL about buying too much Disney stuff you don't need...hmmm, that sounds like someone else I know. :rolleyes1 Sometimes you just can't help it. :rotfl: I love all the Disney Hallmark ornaments!

I LOVE checking out all the Hallmark ornaments. They're all so cute! Totally overwhelming, though. I never know which one to get. I love the "Mickey's Christmas Carol" series. Very cute!!

Same for my family!!!

:cool1: single digits!!! Isn't it a great feeling? And I completely understand about not being able to focus, it seems like everything reminds me of my upcoming trip!!!

You only have ONE day!!!!!!! I bet you guys are so excited. Time is going by so fast. It's crazy. Hope you guys have a great (and safe) trip. Maybe we'll see you down there.

WHAT?! You got a coupon?! What was it for?? Through the Crown Rewards program, or something else? I never get anything from them!

I got that ornament, too! It's one of my favorite movies of all time!

Do you mind me asking what you paid for the monorail? I was hoping to find one for our tree, too!

Ha! It was a survey coupon on the receipt. I figured it was a sign and I just HAD to go back. LOL!!! I've also seen coupons online around Christmas time. I have Money Saving Mom on my Google Reader so I always stalk her blog for coupons like that. Love it!

It was only $35! It was in mint condition, too. It seriously is the BEST thing ever. :laughing: It looks so cute going around the tree, too. I'm a little nervous our dog will attack it this year. Our cats loved to watch it circle the tree. Hilarious!

Yay for single digits!!! :jumping1: When my trip gets this close, I'm pretty much useless, I can't focus on anything else! :rotfl:

Love the new ornament! My Hallmark store doesn't have any Christmas stuff out yet. :sad2: Maybe I'll go to a different Hallmark and see what they have there, although I really should not be buying ornaments...:rotfl:

CAN'T. WAIT! :dance3: I'm sure my co-workers think I'm crazy, but I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!!

Aw, boo! I really didn't NEED it but it was the one series that DH actually liked and encouraged me to buy. He relates to Scrooge McDuck. :laughing: I'm totally an enabler...go to another Hallmark and find some cute ornaments! Do it! Do it! LOL!!!

Hey Kirsten!! YAY for single digits! So jealous. Our trip went by way too fast but doesn't it always? :rolleyes:

LOL about buying too much Disney stuff you don't need...hmmm, that sounds like someone else I know. :rolleyes1 Sometimes you just can't help it. :rotfl: I love all the Disney Hallmark ornaments!

Hey Sarah!!! How was it? Loved all your live updates on FB. I was looking through Claire's pics and they are great -- especially the WWoHP ones. SWOON!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! And yeah...it always goes by at warp speed. :sad1:

Ha!! That's exactly what I said. I figure that if you find it on Craigslist, you're meant to buy it. That's how I justify it. I've really convinced myself. Hahaha.

You only have ONE day!!!!!!! I bet you guys are so excited. Time is going by so fast. It's crazy. Hope you guys have a great (and safe) trip. Maybe we'll see you down there.
Thank you!!! If we do see you, we'll stop to say hi!!! I probably won't get a chance to post again, so you also have a fun, safe trip and hopefully you'll finally be able to finally convert your DH!!! :goodvibes

Are you back?

How was it?

Was the TR started?

Am I lost?

I wear my sunglasses at night. So I can, so I can...what? :cool2:

THESE are the questions that need answers! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter