Woohoo!

Thanks so much! You're too sweet :)

And happy anniversary to you and your boyfriend. Here's to many more anniversary's for ya'll!

Oh thank you deary! :blush:

............It's day 3 on the snail mail count... and four days on the email count.... we're waiting just everso patiently.... I would absolutely love to get accepted... then we could meet you!! :wave2:

hehe.... those are the happy thoughts that make the wait seem shorter... :goodvibes

I'm praying for ya! And sending loads of pixie dust so you get in! :grouphug:

It would be awesome to get to meet you! That would be so much fun :goodvibes

Yay! Yipee! *does cartwheeles*

Both my boyfriend and I got accepted! Yay! :cool1:
I'll be in Quick service Food and Beverage, and he'll be in Merchandise!
:jumping1: :love2: :jumping1:

Yay!

:earboy2: Jen :earboy2:

I got Quick Service Food and Beverage too! How exciting and congrats to you both. (Even though I already talked to you last night :rotfl: )

It'll be awesome to see ya'll there! :wave2:

ME! Im going to be going in the fall with my friend Nicole! Just got the letter in the mail today! *goes to go celebrate*
:jumping1:
Laura

I wish I could be in the program. :guilty: They came to good ol URI last Spring and I really wanted to do it....accept its a big no no for Engineers since our schedual is so restricting. You guys will have to tell me all about it.

Paradise_disney said:
ME! Im going to be going in the fall with my friend Nicole! Just got the letter in the mail today! *goes to go celebrate*
:jumping1:
Laura

Awesome! I'll see you there :)

And Princess Rhianne, that's too bad :( We'll be sure to tell you about it!

yay! like Laura said, we both got our letters yesterday!!! We're both in Quick service food and beverage and we're going down on august 22nd!!! So we will definitely be seeing you there!!! im sooooo happy, cant stop smiling!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter