Woohoo!

HomeSweetDisney

You are my new dream.
I just got an e-mail telling me that I've been accepted to the college program! I'm so excited and I can't wait to go! :banana: Anybody else gonna be there for the Fall program?

-Veronica

I wanna go, but I don't wanna leave my boyfriend. :sad2:

Congratulations! I hope to be your fellow CM, my boyfriend and I just had out interviews today, and it all went wonderfully!! By the way, I noticed in your profile the 8th will be your birthday... so I'd like to wish you an early happy birthday. This acceptance must be a great birthday present for you! We will hopefully find out before our vacation to wdw, then that would make our trip all the sweeter!

I hope we too will be accepted for Fall 2005. Until then, we're waiting... we're still on a sugar high from our interviews.

Talk to you later!

::MickeyMo Jen ::MinnieMo

Tink the Rock Star said:
Congratulations! I hope to be your fellow CM, my boyfriend and I just had out interviews today, and it all went wonderfully!! By the way, I noticed in your profile the will be your birthday... so I'd like to wish you an early happy birthday. This acceptance must be a great birthday present for you! We will hopefully find out before our vacation to wdw, then that would make our trip all the sweeter!

I hope we too will be accepted for Fall 2005. Until then, we're waiting... we're still on a sugar high from our interviews.

Talk to you later!

::MickeyMo Jen ::MinnieMo

Awesome! I hope to see you both there! It'd be nice to know someone before I actually go. And thanks about my birthday. This is the best birthday present I've ever had :Pinkbounc haha Good luck to you and your boyfriend and I hope you both get accepted!

And thanks to wdwgirl03 and MissMouse21 for the congrats :goodvibes

-Veronica

I do have a question... you said you got an email telling you of your acceptance... so how long did that take, and did you get your packet in the mail yet? We want to find out as soon as possible... And we thought we could only be notified by mail.... now our hopes are even higher for finding out...

TTFN..........

::MickeyMo Jen ::MickeyMo

Congradulations!

I just did my interview a few days ago, and I cant wait to find out if I got accepted or not. I hope to be down there with ya.

And I saw someone else mention it so, Happy early B-Day!

Jen

Tink the Rock Star said:
I do have a question... you said you got an email telling you of your acceptance... so how long did that take, and did you get your packet in the mail yet? We want to find out as soon as possible... And we thought we could only be notified by mail.... now our hopes are even higher for finding out...

TTFN..........

::MickeyMo Jen ::MickeyMo

Well they initially told me that it was going to be 2-3 weeks but I got an e-mail yesterday and it had only been about a week and a half. I guess it just depends. And I'm supposed to be getting a packet in the mail as well. So it could be a week, two weeks, or even three. Just depends on each school I think :flower:

Librachild, good luck! I hope to see you down there. And thanks about my birthday princess:

Oh yes, I'm definately going to accept the position :)

And hey, I think I saw you in Delswife's trip reports. Wasn't that you?

The packet itself takes about 2-3 weeks. Last year, I never received an e-mail saying I was accepted, I had to rely on the packet. :)

Okie... we're just sooo fidgety right now... one day down in the wait process... soo.. we'll be checking both our emails like crazy and be watching the mail. We have a whole support team of friends, old high school teachers and of course our families... everyone just keeps asking when we'll find out... I'm personally just hoping to find out early... but I do keep in mind that good things come to those that wait. I'm in no hurry to rush things, just so karma doesn't bite me in the rear. Until we find out, I know I won't be getting much sleep... especially tonight. I'm still on the sugar high from last night and just drank a 32 oz. Baha Blast Mt. Dew....... so I think you probably understand the complete lack of sleep I'l be enjoying/suffering from. :earseek: :Pinkbounc

I am just so excited.. kind of like every time I found out I was going to DL when I was little. I sort of feel like a six year old with A.D.D. ...hehe... :teeth:

I love talking to you guys so... maybe tomorrow. It's late here so I don't expect anyone to be up right now...

Oh well.....

Sweet Dreams and Ttfn............ :cloud9:

:goodvibes Jen :goodvibes

TSR6 said:
The packet itself takes about 2-3 weeks. Last year, I never received an e-mail saying I was accepted, I had to rely on the packet. :)

Yeah that's what they told me but I actually got my packet yesterday. Which was the day after I got my e-mail confirmation. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it all happened :)

Jen, I understand totally. Up until I checked my e-mail on Thursday I was practically jumping out of my skin! haha I wanted it to come so badly. And it did and I have total faith yours will to. It'd be awesome to see you there! :cool1:

Congrats HomeSweetDisney :cool1:

our son just received his acceptance to the program and his packet one week to the day of his interview.

He is planning on accepting and checking in on the 22 (?) of August.

He will be in operations. What department were you accepted for?

Good Luck Tink, hope you hear soon.

Thanks! I'll be arriving on 17 August and I'll be in Quick Service Food and Beverage. Just not sure exactly where I'll be at. Hopefully one of the parks. Congrats to your son! :cool1:

Hey HomeSweetD! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday today since I might not be on tomorrow. :bday:
I'm stuck trying to do scheduling plus tomorrow is my boyfriend and mine's 2 year anniversary. So because I'll most likely be busy... I just wanted to say happy birthday... :cake:

Lots of loves and Birthday wishes to you Veronica!

:wave2: Jen :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter