Wondrous Journeys fireworks

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
I am going April 5-8 which is when Wondrous Journeys should be showing (March 22nd- April 14th), but this also coincides with Season of Force starting April 5th....wondering what this means for fireworks? Especially w/ firework music being pumped into Galaxy's Edge now? Anyone have any idea? Or just guessing now...

From what I've read, it will be the same fireworks, but the music in Galaxy's Edge during the fireworks will not be the Wondrous Journeys music. It will be a galactic themed score.

Is that a permanent change (having galactic-themed music pumped into Galaxy's Edge during fireworks) or just for the Season of the Force?

Is that a permanent change (having galactic-themed music pumped into Galaxy's Edge during fireworks) or just for the Season of the Force?
It does not say "limited time" in the announcements, so it may be a permanent change. Or at least semi-permanent.

Hyperspace Mountain says its limited, as expected, and the merch or any special food items will be as well. But nothing about the fireworks music going away. (Which is great! Especially for those of us who are frequent visitors and want other fireworks options sometimes!)

From what I've read, it will be the same fireworks, but the music in Galaxy's Edge during the fireworks will not be the Wondrous Journeys music. It will be a galactic themed score.
ok that makes sense. I wonder if it'll alleviate the crowds at the castle at all, to have two very distinct
Firework opportunities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter