• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonders of Mrs. Potts'

I have never had those egg rolls. What makes them so good? I always hear people saying how much they love them. Please tell me why?? Are they different, bigger, are they all veggie or do they have chicken or pork in them? THANKS!

I also have a desperate NEED to know about the blackberry and raspberry thingies!! And the eggrolls!! More info, please!!

My list:

Mickey::MickeyMo bars, of course!
love WDW Popcorn!
Cinnamon sugar beavertails!
Chocolate/pineapple Dole Whips! YUM!
Tangerine Kaki-gori!

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head, but I see there are LOTS more goodies I'm going to have to try!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Debbie:earsgirl:

I'm guessing that these are the Haribo raspberry and blackberry candies that alliecats was talking about

gdcom_1774_26627737

and here's the egg roll cart menu -

Vegetable Egg Roll - $2.40
Pork and Shrimp Egg Roll - $2.50

Coca-Cola Classic, Diet Coke, Sprite - $2.50

Bottled water $2.50

Thanks, tkyes!

My DD and I would definitely like to try those candies and the vegetable egg rolls! Hope I don't forget! Looks like another list I better make:

"Foods I Better Not Forget to Try and Where to Find Them!" lol:tongue: :tongue:

Debbie:earsgirl:

At least, I would like to try those berry candies. I also have a desperate need to try a Kaki-gori next time I go!

Hil (CDoobee's DD#1)

As far as those raspberry candies go, I often see them in more upscale grocery stores, or do you have a Cost Plus World Market in your area? I am willing to be they carry them....just in case you need to try them before you are in WDW. :D

Tykes, you are so cute with the picture of my beloved blackberry and raspberry candies!!! I can't get them easily around here anymore (not even at Cost Plus/World Market), so I turn into a huge candy-grabbing nerd at Epcot Germany. I am glad so many want to try them now. Do you think I should ask Haribo for commission??

As for me, I am all over those eggrolls when I get there.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter