• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*WONDER* Jan 14th 2019.

Hey I heard there were some people that missed the fish extender sign up... I missed as well. Word is there might be a group of late comers starting an exchange? Is there a group/link? Thanks, hoping to exchange with some people :-)
Hey, nope all the late comers are here on disboards.com, if you join the facebook group they will tell you the fish extenders closed nov 30. Search for Melissa de Jesus on facebook to be added.

Last edited:
What is your room number and is it for adults or kids? We are in cabin 6034, two boys, one four and one seven. Looking forward to exchanging with you!
.to my surprise a lot of people that participate are adults!. But the fish extender is for everyone in the room, thats why you let know how many kids and how many adults within your party

Last edited:
The group is super private, it doesnt show up even if you search. Look for Melissa de Jesus, she was the one that added me to the group.
There are a zillion Melissa de Jesus - does her profile say where she lives? Can you post my name in the Facebook group and ask her to add me. Sonya Barker in Canada

There are a zillion Melissa de Jesus - does her profile say where she lives? Can you post my name in the Facebook group and ask her to add me. Sonya Barker in Canada
They told me that I have to invite you to the FB and they take it from there.... I searched ur name but u r not the only Sonya Barker! I tried messaging but I was not allowed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter