• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*WONDER* Jan 14th 2019.

Hey folks..PM Me if there is still room in the fish extender group/point me to the discussion group for this cruise..my girlfriend tried joining but it was private for a few weeks now. Our first Disney cruise is this one! Hope to see some of you there.

I already made all the gifts for the fish extender :( so that means if my baby leaves gifts he wont get any in return?

Are we able to join as well? We have two children, age 4 and 7 that would like to participate. My name is Sonya Barker if you can add me to the group on Facebook

Hey folks..PM Me if there is still room in the fish extender group/point me to the discussion group for this cruise..my girlfriend tried joining but it was private for a few weeks now. Our first Disney cruise is this one! Hope to see some of you there.

Hi!, so I was able to join the FB group through an authorization from the administer of the group. Unfortunately they are not letting any people in the fish extender group. They told me the limit date was nov 30 :( . BUT some people always have extra gifts and about 5 people are willing to exchange with me. If you like I can exchange with you. Search for: melissa de jesùs, she administers the FB group for the cruise maybe she will grant you access to FB.

Are we able to join as well? We have two children, age 4 and 7 that would like to participate. My name is Sonya Barker if you can add me to the group on Facebook

Hi!, so I was able to join the FB group through an authorization from the administer of the group. Unfortunately they are not letting any people in the fish extender group. They told me the limit date was nov 30 :( . BUT some people always have extra gifts and about 5 people are willing to exchange with me. If you like I can exchange with you. Search for: melissa de jesùs, she administers the FB group for the cruise maybe she will grant you access to FB.

Thanks, I did a search and messaged hopefully the right person! We will be bringing gifts and hope to get a few in return

Whats your room #?? I can exchange with you.

What is your room number and is it for adults or kids? We are in cabin 6034, two boys, one four and one seven. Looking forward to exchanging with you!

Just paid off our cruise yesterday. Can book shore excursions next month. If it's not allowed to mention this, please remove my post. But I believe there isn't alot of action on DISboards for this cruise because there's a FB group for it.
What is the specific name of the Facebook group? I've tried searching but can't find it - HELP

Hey I heard there were some people that missed the fish extender sign up... I missed as well. Word is there might be a group of late comers starting an exchange? Is there a group/link? Thanks, hoping to exchange with some people :-)

Hi I can exchange with you! What is your cabin number and how many to exchange with? We have 2 kids a boy and a girl in room 6038. Let me know :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter