~Women~ What Is You Favorite Bodywash?~

I love the Victorias Secrets, Love Spell sugar scrub. Both of twin ds's love it. And always insist on using it before school. Not very boyish, But they sure do smell nice. :blush:

Patty3 said:
I am a fan of the Philosophy brand. It is so rich and creamy and I have them on auto delivery from QVC.

Philosophy is wonderful! Their Amazing Grace line can be used as body wash and shampoo. You smell great without even needing scented lotion or cologne. But it's not overwhelming, either. They also make food-scented ones that smell wonderful, but the staying power is not as long as their 'grace' line.

I also wear B&BW. Warm Vanilla Sugar in the winter, and Raspberry and Black Raspberry Vanilla in the summer. I just got Cool Citrus Basil at the sale (it's now discontinued), so I can get a fix on that until it runs out! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter