~Women~ What Is You Favorite Bodywash?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
or men to: I was always a huge Oil Of Olay fan, but over the past year, I hate the change they made! different scents..etc. I find they leave a "film" so I have been trying different ones. I really like the Rainbath by Nutragena and this week I decided to try Johnsons Bodywash! I lOVE this one....I smell so clean, just like a CLEAN babys butt!!!! :flower1:

disneyworld! said:
... this week I decided to try Johnsons Bodywash! I lOVE this one....I smell so clean, just like a CLEAN babys butt!!!! :flower1:

Good thing you specified "CLEAN" baby's butt. ;)

I'm partial to the Mary Kay Body Wash, but I'll have to try the Johnson's one now. :D

Cinnamon Buns by philosophy :Pinkbounc I like to smell like food.

I just bought a giant bottle of Dove bodywash and it smells really nice.

I like an Oil of Olay rose scented one, but it's expensive...so lately I've been using a Soft Soap rose scented one. I don't like it as much, but I do like it fine. I really like the rosey smell. I use a rose scented hand lotion, too.

I use Tone Island Mist or Blue Oasis!!!!! I even have my DH converted to this, he won't use anything else!! :earboy2:

Grapefruit Peppermint...don't think they make it anymore..but I have a stash hidden..lol!

Another fan of Coconut Lime Verbena here... gonna hit B & BW tomorrow for the last of the big sale!

lynxstch said:
Grapefruit Peppermint...don't think they make it anymore..but I have a stash hidden..lol!

omg - this was my favorite scent ever! i was so angry when they discontinued it. i didn't even get to buy it out before i realized it was discontinued. :(

I am a fan of the Philosophy brand. It is so rich and creamy and I have them on auto delivery from QVC.

Otto's Doll said:
Another fan of Coconut Lime Verbena here... gonna hit B & BW tomorrow for the last of the big sale!
Oh man I made a killing with the coconut lime stuff!! I got some body spray, body wash, and some little bottles of lotion for my purse

Second the Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verben, but I too use philosophy Cinnamon Buns (or Eggnog, right now) as well. Yum, I always smell like food:)

disneyworld! said:
this week I decided to try Johnsons Bodywash! I lOVE this one....I smell so clean, just like a CLEAN babys butt!!!! :flower1:

I been using this for awhile, used to be a hard core Bath and Bodyworks user, now I have B&BW AND Johnson's. I like variety :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter