WOC Dessert Party Table # with Pictures of view

Yep, people will get the idea. I know this because I went in January as a solo traveler and was seated with two other solo travelers. I'm an outgoing introvert (that's a thing!), and the woman at my table was very friendly and we chatted a lot before the show and after and had a lot in common. The man at our table was the opposite of that. I said hello to him when I sat down and he politely said hello back and then NOTHING ELSE the entire time. Just drank his hot chocolate, ate his desserts and watched the show without engaging. Which is totally fine! Neither I or the other person at the table were going to make someone engage with us who had no interest. We're there for the show, not to make friends, so it's easy to decide what level of interaction you want to have with strangers.
That's me! an outgoing introvert. I love to chat at something like that but it has a limited run, LOL. I love being with people for a while but my batteries wear out fast.

We just did this, on Monday the 18th, it was a nice setup. But the whole experience and the show is one and done for us.
Our trip over labor day was the first time we haven't done the WOC dessert party in many trips. I had heard that WOC One, which is new this year, wasn't that great. They lost me when they omitted the POTC scene (that music is so great). We watched some of WOC One just as we were walking around the park, and I wasn't sorry I didn't spend the money on the dessert party. I wasn't impressed at all. Seemed like it just wasn't the level of the prior shows. And I absolutely love WOC and normally don't want to miss it. I wouldn't completely give up on it --- if it is a show other than One, you might find yourself enjoying it a whole lot more! Hopefully, this one won't stick around for long.

That's me! an outgoing introvert. I love to chat at something like that but it has a limited run, LOL. I love being with people for a while but my batteries wear out fast.
Same! I'm usually fairly quiet and reserved, but if you mention something that is a common interest, I come out of my shell (or jump out of it if we are talking Disney 🤣). But I agree, it can definitely have a short run!

With the weekend coming I am hoping for more pictures of various table views for WOC.
Please keep them coming!
Thanks

If we have three adults (well two adults and a teen) and a toddler, will the toddler be given his own chair or will he have to sit in one of our laps? I already booked the party for myself and our teenager, but I’m thinking about canceling and rebooking for all of us. It’s our last night there so I’m thinking we will let our toddler stay up late and then he’ll just sleep in the next day. Or he’ll crash out before the party and we’ll just put his stroller next to the table.

If we have three adults (well two adults and a teen) and a toddler, will the toddler be given his own chair or will he have to sit in one of our laps? I already booked the party for myself and our teenager, but I’m thinking about canceling and rebooking for all of us. It’s our last night there so I’m thinking we will let our toddler stay up late and then he’ll just sleep in the next day. Or he’ll crash out before the party and we’ll just put his stroller next to the table.
I just wanted to let you know that when I have gone, they didn’t allow strollers down by the tables. I don’t know how they handle the seating. Hope it works out that all of you can go!

I think you would need to buy a seat for your toddler. Usually if there's a party of 3 at a table, they allow another single person to buy that 4th seat. I'm not positive, though, so maybe someone else can confirm. I have not seen strollers down by the tables when I've gone.

If he’s 2 or younger he can sit for free in your lap. But if you want a chair for him he would unfortunately need his own ticket.

We went on October 4, first show. We were at table 48, which is a high-top table on the left edge (next to a walkway down to the sections below) of the farthest-most west section. It's not a full-on center view, but the section in front of us was the disability section, which meant most people stayed seated for the show, which was a nice bonus. The lighting/speaker pillar on the left got in the way a bit but was not too bothersome, and I could lean if needed. Here's a pic of the view. You can see that the couple in front of us were able to have their stroller with their daughter in it (sleeping) right next to the table, but I don't think they'd have been able to do that if we weren't on the edge.

We were able to get more crackers for our cheese just by asking; they had a basket full of them at the server's station and gave us a generous handful.PXL_20231005_035342415.jpg

My daughter and I have 8 pm reservations on December 12th. What time do you recommend that we show up at the meeting point to get our choice of a table?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter