WOC Dessert Party Table # with Pictures of view

Geemo

DIS Veteran
There are several threads about WOC but nothing really for specific table numbers and pictures.
WOC Dessert Party people what table # were you seated (high or low table) and did you take a pic of the view?

I hope to get an idea of what to request on my visit in November.
Thanks
Geemo

Don't know how to share pictures I will figure out when I get home but I did get table 27 and it was delightful. the desserts were Rice krispie , a raspberry cookie, funfetti bundt cake, delicious chocolate mousse and a funfetti macaroon. There were also grapes and brie and an orange cheese and a particularly delicious white hard cheese that I believe had peppercorns in it. The drink was lemonade, Curacao, fresca and maybe orange juice? We got 2 each. It was fabulous.

Ohhh I second table 27. It was our first dessert party and we were seated with a mother/daughter celebrating the daughter's graduation. They were pass holders from out of state that go a few times a year and almost always do the dessert party. The mom said this was their first time at 27 and it was the best table they've had. Including pictures! (It's a high top right at the base of the stairs you walk down to get to the seating area).

IMG_2235.JPGIMG_2239.JPG

We've done the dessert party 3 times - once we did a low top and twice high tops. Never the same spot twice and all have been great views - sorry don't remember table numbers!

We will be going next week and will take note of the table number and post a photo.

We've done the dessert party 3 times - once we did a low top and twice high tops. Never the same spot twice and all have been great views - sorry don't remember table numbers!

We will be going next week and will take note of the table number and post a photo.
Do you prefer the high top or low top? I'm short but I don't really like the higher chairs at a high top table. I hate my legs dangling, LOL.

Do you prefer the high top or low top? I'm short but I don't really like the higher chairs at a high top table. I hate my legs dangling, LOL.
Not quite 5' and I didn't have any issues sitting at the high top! The directors chair was quite comfortable.

I wish I knew our table number because there were no other tables in front of us at all, not even low tops. The view was great!

I’m only 5’ and I also hate the feeling of my legs dangling (which honestly sometimes happens on regular height chairs lol). But if I’m remembering correctly the tall chairs at the dessert party have a place to rest your feet and they were comfortable.

I think table 27 is easily one of the best if not the best high top table…

Note that the circular area in the middle will be filled with people with a dining package… so the table 24 in front of it has an obstructed view…

I asked for a high top table… (the CM seemed a little surprised about the request but probably because I had noticed we were from Germany and not local but still knew what to ask for…
And he said that he would give us great seats… he certainly didn’t lie)

IMG_7341.jpegIMG_7347.jpegIMG_7351.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for asking this question. I was going to ask it as I just got the dessert party for November 21.

I did not mind my legs dangling (I am short as well) because the chairs do have foot rests. What I did not like was trying to move the chair, had to get down and climb back up. I am not the most coordinated person.

I did not mind my legs dangling (I am short as well) because the chairs do have foot rests. What I did not like was trying to move the chair, had to get down and climb back up. I am not the most coordinated person.
Sounds like me! If there is a foot rest, that would be ok. I would prefer to be at a short table but I don't want an impeded view, either.

I was assigned table 27, the view was fantastic. Even better, the circle was nearly empty because a storm had chased almost everyone out of the park that night.

I was assigned table 27, the view was fantastic. Even better, the circle was nearly empty because a storm had chased almost everyone out of the park that night.
I love it when it rains on my trips to DLR.
Living in Oregon I'm use to the rain

This was in October 2022, we were at table 17. We were first in line to pick and the guy checking us in said this was his favorite table. Front row high top with a hedge and a railing directly in front of us, so no one was walking directly in front of us ever. I guess I deleted all my pictures of the show, this is a screen shot of a video clip I posted to Facebook.
received_1107170733495252.jpegScreenshot_20230922_231257_Facebook.jpg

Sounds like me! If there is a foot rest, that would be ok. I would prefer to be at a short table but I don't want an impeded view, either.
Even at the short table our view was great 👍

Keep them coming! This is a great post. I just booked the dessert party for mid November, maybe I’ll request an actual table number this time.

I second this so much. We were at a tall table, I had to get down every time I needed to adjust. Same for the kids who were with me. We weren't facing the best way when we originally sat and we all had to get down and scotch around. It felt like the chair would break if we did it while sitting in the chair.

I am so sad that we aren't going to do this on our upcoming trip. I loved the dessert party. I'll see if I took pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter