WOC desert party

Mine is at 2 mins if someone wants it the queue id is c68834c8-c6cb-4268-a2b2-54dc582aad7e

Got it...June 9th at 8pm. The 8pm show was $71.07 each...strange...For those waiting I went from 34 minutes to under 1 minute suddenly so the times are not making sense.

No dates available for April 24, 25, 26 or 27th. I had a time selected for the 27th and it would never give me the screen to enter information. On the off chance anyone needs to cancel a date during this timeframe I would love the chance to coordinate a handoff.

Got it...June 9th at 8pm. The 8pm show was $71.07 each...strange...For those waiting I went from 34 minutes to under 1 minute suddenly so the times are not making sense.
It’s $71.07 each plus tax and gratuity, $89 each total now vs the $84 posted prior to the book openings today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter