WOC desert party

So, just checking ... are they ONLY opening the WOC Dessert Party today? What about the dining packages at Storytellers, Carthay and Wine Country?
Conventional wisdom is that the Dining Packages are not releasing separately. If you want a dining package, book the restaurant and upgrade to the dining package on the day of your reservation.

I got to the screen to book and it kicked me out as I was entering our names?!?!
Ok, I got it for June 19th at 8:00! That was very scary when it kicked me out. I had to hit the back and forward buttons a few times. And then after I booked, the top half the Disney screen messages froze so that I couldn't scroll and see my reservation confirmation. It's there though! Interesting that it had me add my 2 year old. I was under the impression that I only booked for 2 but they had a spot for number of 0-2 year olds. Good luck everyone!

Ok, I got it for June 19th at 8:00! That was very scary when it kicked me out. I had to hit the back and forward buttons a few times. And then after I booked, the top half the Disney screen messages froze so that I couldn't scroll and see my reservation confirmation. It's there though! Interesting that it had me add my 2 year old. I was under the impression that I only booked for 2 but they had a spot for number of 0-2 year olds. Good luck everyone!
I thought it was interesting too. We have a party of 4 adults and a 2 year old and I wasn't expecting to have to actually add her to the reservation.

Thanks everyone for your help! The app trick wasn’t working for me, but it opened another waiting room which was 10 minutes (all others were over an hour that I had open forever). Got my dates and praying the rest of you all get your dates! 🙏😘

My PC just moved to 52 minutes. iPad and iPhone still say over an hour. I’m about to loose power. Here’s hoping the batter for my internet holds up!
If you click the queue ID on your PC and copy it, you can then email it to yourself. Access the link on your phone and you should be able to jump ahead to the PC spot in the queue on your phone.

I've been trying since before 6am, no success, just the waiting page.

Son was able to do it through his MacBook, so looks like Apple products work, Android/PC does not. Hope this info helps someone.

Conventional wisdom is that the Dining Packages are not releasing separately. If you want a dining package, book the restaurant and upgrade to the dining package on the day of your reservation.
Thank you! I had done that (booked the restaurant with intent to upgrade at arrival) ... but was going through today's pain and panic hoping to "secure" the dining package. Guess we'll just show up to our reservation and hope for the best. I'm just so skittish of the "subject to change" wording on Disney's website ... lol.

Last edited:
T
I've been trying since before 6am, no success, just the waiting page.

Son was able to do it through his MacBook, so looks like Apple products work, Android/PC does not. Hope this info helps someone.
The trick was on my iPhone

I think my mom early in the queue was also iphone

Thank you! I had done that (booked the restaurant with intent to upgrade at arrival) ... but was going through today's pain and panic hoping to "secure" the dining package. Guess we'll just show up to our reservation and hope for the best. I'm just so skittish of the "subject to change" working on Disney's website ... lol.
Yeah, no kidding.

At the very least, I can confirm that no WOC Dining Packages became available for the dates I searched today.

I can't get the app hack to work. Ugh.
Me either- it just keeps sending me to the queue. My PC is at 13 minutes so I think I’m in a good position.
If you click the queue ID on your PC and copy it, you can then email it to yourself. Access the link on your phone and you should be able to jump ahead to the PC spot in the queue on your phone.
Thanks for the tip. I’m down to 8 minutes and still have power. So if the power goes out now I should have time to book. I have a battery pack connected to my home internet that is good for 4 hours. And I’ve got my Pc fully charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter