WOC desert party

Just got our tickets to WOCDP through the app (iPhone). When it said to book on Disney.com, I’d click that, then click the link on the top left corner to go back to the app, then select number of people, then back to .com, back to the app, select date & time (9pm), back to .com, back to the app, selected WOCDP, then back to .com, back to the app, etc - you get the idea. A pain, but it worked. We’ve got our reservation for May 5!
This worked for me. Thank you!

There’s now “more than an hour” on my devices. In desperation I had my mom get on at 8:30 pst and she has a 17 min wait. 🙄

Do the app hack. Click to the site then back to app. Every time it clicks you to the website site just go back to the app; don’t hit close it keeps the options still on the screen it doesn’t refresh everything
I just got mine even on a grad night for 7:45pm for four

Also, if you are booking for someone under 3, you still have to include the infant in the number of your party. This surprised me.

My PC just moved to 52 minutes. iPad and iPhone still say over an hour. I’m about to loose power. Here’s hoping the batter for my internet holds up!

Does anyone else get technical difficulties when using the app? I can see the times and click the time but then it just says try again

Yes, the earlier party is at 8 for my days (normal schedule date, i.e., non-grad-night).
We have dinner reservations at Lamplight Lounge at 6:25pm, so I booked the 9:15pm WOC Dessert party the same night. 1 - hopefully catch some of the show from a different perspective, and 2 - walk off some of our dinner before the dessert party!

When I try to bypass on iPhone, it closes the app when I select the time of the party. Does anyone else has that also?

Just got our tickets to WOCDP through the app (iPhone). When it said to book on Disney.com, I’d click that, then click the link on the top left corner to go back to the app, then select number of people, then back to .com, back to the app, select date & time (9pm), back to .com, back to the app, selected WOCDP, then back to .com, back to the app, etc - you get the idea. A pain, but it worked. We’ve got our reservation for May 5!

Thank you SO MUCH for this explanation. I was able to get our tickets!!

So, just checking ... are they ONLY opening the WOC Dessert Party today? What about the dining packages at Storytellers, Carthay and Wine Country?

I was trying to do the app trick on my ipad and instead it opened up a waiting room window. I was able to get in in less than 5 mins and got the date and time I wanted!! Surprisingly the other windows I had open all said "more than hour" for the wait time. No idea why it worked so quickly on my ipad, but i'm so glad it did!!

I'm going backwards...was at 38 minutes now at 39 minutes...sigh...and the app trick just keeps telling me that it is having technical difficulties with the server....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter