WOC desert party

Yes! Got the night we wanted, June 2nd. Thanks for the tip. Used the redirect trick on my iPhone.

Every time it asks you to go to Disneyland.com, let it redirect you. Then scroll back to the app. You'll have to do it about 3 times. I also couldn't use my Disneyland Visa so I just switched to a different card.

I’m on the verge of tears, y’all :( I know, I know, ridiculous right. And before you say it, yes, I know there are people suffering and starving in the world. Aware of that. Aware of my massive privlege to even be able to visit any Disney property ever, anytime.

Ok, with all that out of the way, I’m sure I won’t be alone in grieving what a difficult process this and the likelihood we won’t be able to book.

We don’t live in California, we can’t afford to vacation often, and this is our 10th year wedding anniversary trip. It is super short, succinct, and after working my tail off during this entire pandemic (still actually, bedside nursing is horrible right now) I was really counting on this trip for relaxation and a reset. This is our one time to visit together as a family, probably as far as I can predict. I don’t see us being able to visit again.

I know, I know: Just stand. Right? What’s the issue?

My son is a tiny, tiny 6 year old. Frail. I am 4’10 and have a busted back.
I am not in any shape or condition to be fighting people who easily step on children or shove/punch smaller people, like myself, for that prime spot.

Just in tears right now, everyone. Sorry for the rant. I just can’t believe how difficult these things are to book, I just wanted one slot, just one day. Probably one slot forever, as I said, I can’t see us being able to ever do this again. Thank you for allowing me to vent.
Sending you a virtual hug. I know this is soo frustrating. I think Disney had to do it this way because they have 90 days worth of dessert tickets to book.

Though as stated above disneys technology sucks cause really they should have been ready and we shouldn’t be waiting for hours to get in.

Know you aren’t alone. Maybe as a back up try and snag a dining reservation. I have one for story book just incase I don’t get the desert party. Way better then fighting for the virtual queue.

Good luck to you. I have faith we’ll all get the dates we want.

GO NOW to the App!!! It worked for me!!!

Once you hit the button to go to the website from Reservations. You go back to the App, and it will populate. I hit 8pm on my date, and it populated with WOC Dessert Party, I was able to pick it and check out. This is with an iphone!

I’m on the verge of tears, y’all :( I know, I know, ridiculous right. And before you say it, yes, I know there are people suffering and starving in the world. Aware of that. Aware of my massive privlege to even be able to visit any Disney property ever, anytime.

Ok, with all that out of the way, I’m sure I won’t be alone in grieving what a difficult process this and the likelihood we won’t be able to book.

We don’t live in California, we can’t afford to vacation often, and this is our 10th year wedding anniversary trip. It is super short, succinct, and after working my tail off during this entire pandemic (still actually, bedside nursing is horrible right now) I was really counting on this trip for relaxation and a reset. This is our one time to visit together as a family, probably as far as I can predict. I don’t see us being able to visit again.

I know, I know: Just stand. Right? What’s the issue?

My son is a tiny, tiny 6 year old. Frail. I am 4’10 and have a busted back.
I am not in any shape or condition to be fighting people who easily step on children or shove/punch smaller people, like myself, for that prime spot.

Just in tears right now, everyone. Sorry for the rant. I just can’t believe how difficult these things are to book, I just wanted one slot, just one day. Probably one slot forever, as I said, I can’t see us being able to ever do this again. Thank you for allowing me to vent.
Wnat date are you trying to book for ?

Just got our tickets to WOCDP through the app (iPhone). When it said to book on Disney.com, I’d click that, then click the link on the top left corner to go back to the app, then select number of people, then back to .com, back to the app, select date & time (9pm), back to .com, back to the app, selected WOCDP, then back to .com, back to the app, etc - you get the idea. A pain, but it worked. We’ve got our reservation for May 5!

This worked for me on an iPhone just now. Was able to book on June 19th. Every time it kicked me to the website, I just went back to the app and eventually got it.

Finally got it with the app back and forth trick. Thanks everyone! If my dessert party time is 9:15 is that for the later show?

Approximate wait time for device that has been waiting since 7:15 - more than an hour

Approximate wait time for device where I refreshed just now - 25 minutes

Anyone successful in booking large parties? I have 10-thinking I will have to do two parties of 5 like I did for other dining.

One of my open wait times says "4 minutes." The other two say "more than an hour."

I got my ressie via the app on Android though, so I'm closing out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter