• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOC desert party

Government work has it's advantages. I no longer get dissapointed when things don't go as planned because they rarely do at work,
It's out of my control as are many situations so just have to hope for the best :)

Ok it’s now midnight here in Australia. I have to get some sleep. So annoying

For the MSEP launch I was able to book on the app before the website once they dropped. And the dates seemed to populate in reverse order with later dates available to book before the closest dates were.

Keep checking...

We're planning a last-minute trip for 4 days/3 nights and I just found out yesterday that two of our nights are Grad Nites and California Adventure will close to the public at 9pm. WoC is supposed to run at 9pm, so I don't know if we'll even have a chance to see it on those nights, or if I absolutely have to get the ressie for our only non-Grad Nite.

For the MSEP launch I was able to book on the app before the website once they dropped. And the dates seemed to populate in reverse order with later dates available to book before the closest dates were.

Keep checking...
what time would I check on the app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter