Wizard 101 Badges - see post 19 for pictures

if anyone wants to know what the "hero of unicorn way" badge is all about I could take a screen shot for you :rotfl:

I did see that the Samoorai had a "Ronin Hunter" badge discovered, but I don't know how many were needed for it.

Cat did you figure out what gives you the Three Streets Savior Badge?
I never got it...ever....on any of my people.

Where do you get savior of wizard city all I can find is wizard city protector

Hey Cat!

Have you gotten any more badges since we started over? Are the pictures still current or do you have any different badges now?

I wish I knew how many cats and rats I need for 2 of the badges. All I see are a bunch of these: ???????????

I guess one day I will be surprised when the badge message pops up.

Thanks for all your help!

Fly :hippie:

I do have and wear a badge called
AERONAUT

that I got after a second trip to Kensington on the balloon.

People ask me about it a lot. I think it just means you fly around too much LOL

I updated the badge list in post 1. It seems like there have been a few badges added, and another instance of a badge replacing another. Wonder if it is intentional or was done by accident and will be corrected...

Hi!

I still have the Junior Aecheologist badge, so I guess the replacement is only for new earners.

Also, page 4/14, slot 3 is Mander Savior. Yes, you heard me....I saved them all! Hallelujah!! LOL!!!:thumbsup2

Hi!

I still have the Junior Aecheologist badge, so I guess the replacement is only for new earners.

Also, page 4/14, slot 3 is Mander Savior. Yes, you heard me....I saved them all! Hallelujah!! LOL!!!:thumbsup2

List updated.

Sorry for the confusion. It seems that there is an initial set of tasks that award the Jr. Archeologist and Peacemaker badges. Then later on there is a new set of tasks that awards a badge that replaces the others and gets assigned to the same slot - Krokosphinx Delver and The Purifier.

Gosh! I've got a lot of work to do if I want those badges! lol I'm sorry to see the Junior Archeologist go, although the spelling always bothered me. Archaeologist feels more correct.
Thanks for keeping this list updated, Cat!

In my case I was happy to finally see Junior Archeologist and Aeronaut appear for my higher level wizard. So I tried visiting Zan'ne and I earned the Krokosphinx Delver badge and even selected it once I earned it, but now that badge has actually reverted back to Junior Archeologist. The truly strange part is that now I have no badge selected in my book as it is still showing Krokosphinx Delver... if that makes any sense to anyone. :rotfl:

I wish I knew how many cats and rats I need for 2 of the badges. All I see are a bunch of these: ???????????
Yesterday's update seems to have fixed this. The ??????????? are gone and I can now see how many cats and rats I need.

Yesterday's update seems to have fixed this. The ??????????? are gone and I can now see how many cats and rats I need.

Oh, neato! I've been playing my secondary character more since I wasn't sure about the cat and rat infestations. :)

I guess I can start catching up on badges now.

I just finished up the giants.....

Page 12
1. Blood of the Giants

Just wondering where or what you need to do/defeat to earn these:
Mander Savior
Crusher Crusher
Spirit Walker
Master of Storm

Yvette
Rowan Rainheart

Just wondering where or what you need to do/defeat to earn these:
Mander Savior
Crusher Crusher
Spirit Walker
Master of Storm

Yvette
Rowan Rainheart

Mander Savior is given when you complete Tomb of the Beguiler.
Crusher Crusher is when you spill all 3 milks in Big Ben and defeat Spike the Crusher.
Not sure about the others

Spirit Walker is earned when you complete all the "heal the earth"-type side quests given to you in MooShu (by Mossback, Wavebringer and Oakheart).

Note: You have to complete the quests in one area before the next become available. So if, for example, you haven't defeated the Diseased Water Spirits for Mossback in Kishibe Village, he won't give you his next quest when you get to Shirataki Temple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter