Wizard 101 Badges - see post 19 for pictures

AZCat

DIS Veteran
So I was walking around Mooshu and noticed someone wearing a badge I had not seen before - Peacemaker. Curious to see if anyone else has earned it or seen it before.

Also, I thought we could keep a badge list to saw what people have earned or discovered so far:

Page 1
1. No Title
2. Golem Tower Champion
3. Hero of Unicorn Way
4. Three Streets Savior
5. Master Diplomat
6. Wizard City Protector
7. Gobbler Chaser

Page 2
1. Gobbler Catcher
2. Gobbler Gobbler
3. Savior of Wizard City
4. Wizard City Explorer
5. Sunken City Survivor
6. Krok Thrasher
7. Krok Hunter

Page 3
1. Krok Slayer
2. Krokosphinx Delver (replaces previosly earned Junior Archeologist)
5. Order of the Fang
6. Hero of Krokotopia

Page 4
1. Krokotopia Explorer
3. Mander Savior
4. Mastermind
6. Honorary Detective

Page 5
1. Aeronaut
2. Honorary Engineer
3. Marleybone Explorer
4. Smogger Smasher
5. Cat Curtailer
6. Cat Herder
7. Meow Master

Page 6
1. Crusher Crusher
2. Machine Master
3. Rat Catcher
4. Rat Trapper
5. Pied Piper
6. Oni Slayer

Page 7
2. The Purifier (replaces previously earned Peacemaker)
4. Spirit Walker
5. Sword Saint
6. Ninja Hunter
7. Ninja Slayer

Page 8
1. Nightstalker
2. 100 Samoorai

Page 9

Page 10
2. Master of Storm

Page 11
2. Spider Squisher
3. Web Cutter
4. 250 Spiders
6. Giant Hunter
7. Giant Smasher

Page 12
1. 350 Giants
2. Undead Stalker
3. Undead Hunter
4. Undead Conquerer
5. Undead Crusader
6. 2000 Undead
7. Golem Breaker

Page 13
1. Golem Destroyer
2. Technomancer

Page 14
2. Elemental Dispeller
3. Elemental Banisher
4. 500 Elementals

Items in italics have been discovered but not earned yet.

Please post the names of any badges you have earned that are not already on the list - indicate the page # and slot (1-7) of the badge.

Page 12

7. Golem Breaker

Page 13

1. Golem Destroyer
2. Technomancer

Does anyone know of a way to get "Three Streets Savior" and "Savior of Wizard City"? I believe they may have been added with the recent patch.

I got Peacemaker today on my Level 38 Life person after doing Crimson Field and defeating the War Oni.
It is on page 7 the 2nd slot.
:P

The new people have only 12 pages instead of 14.

Page 12

7. Golem Breaker

Page 13

1. Golem Destroyer
2. Technomancer

Thanks - updates added. Is the Technomancer badge the third in the Golem series?

I got Peacemaker today on my Level 38 Life person after doing Crimson Field and defeating the War Oni.
It is on page 7 the 2nd slot.
:P

The new people have only 12 pages instead of 14.

Intersting - I thought new wizards started out with 12 pages and then went to 14 when getting to Krokotopia. Does your level 38 wizard have the Purifier badge yet? Just curious since both badges seem to be in the same spot - page 7 slot 2.

Page 12

7. Golem Breaker

Page 13

1. Golem Destroyer
2. Technomancer

Does anyone know of a way to get "Three Streets Savior" and "Savior of Wizard City"? I believe they may have been added with the recent patch.
No, Fiona StarDust has had "Three Streets Savior" since before the wipe. No clue how it was earned, though. heh
Thanks - updates added. Is the Technomancer badge the third in the Golem series?

Intersting - I thought new wizards started out with 12 pages and then went to 14 when getting to Krokotopia. Does your level 38 wizard have the Purifier badge yet? Just curious since both badges seem to be in the same spot - page 7 slot 2.

Great thread, Cat! Would it be possible to post some screen shots so everyone knows exactly where those badges sit on a page? I'm only to Marleybone, so I'm not much help with badges, seems I've a LOT to look forward to!

There was a bug that prevented "Three Streets Savior" from being rewarded.

To get it, you are supposed to complete all the quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue and Firecat Alley. However, the bug kept Blad (near the Mill on Triton) from giving out a small piece of the quest chain that eventually led to the Harvest Lord.

Since last week's update, some of us have been able to go to Blad, defeat a few Screamers, and get the badge.

Would it be possible to post some screen shots so everyone knows exactly where those badges sit on a page?

Good idea - sure would have cut down on the typing if I had done it that way in the beginning. I'll try to add the screenshots tomorrow.

Page 3/ Slot 2 - Junior Archeologist

Page 10/ Slot 2 - Master of Storm

Thanks - updates made.

"Smogger Smasher" Badge:

I do not have this Badge, but I remember the Boss. My DH and I decided not to defeat him because he was not part of our quest requirement. He is located in Katzenstein's Lab, and you are required to collect planks to build a bridge to get to him. Apparently when you defeat him (this is info I got from the Wizard101 forum), you get the "Smogger Smasher" badge.

Why we didn't defeat him while we had the chance: We've been leary to defeat bosses that are not part of our quest requirement. We had a situation where we did beat a boss (not required in a quest we had, we stumbled into his room looking for another boss - instanced area), and went on in search of the quest boss which when we did find his area it required us to go back and find the "stumbled" boss. Well, since we had already defeated that boss, he was no where to be found (didn't respawn), and that ended our ability to finish that instanced area. So since then, we only do what's required. And we still haven't gone back and tried to finished that instanced area lol!

Thanks LittleWoodenHead for the info about the "Three Streets Savior" badge, I will try and collect that.

excellent info, I can see all the badges I will never get to wear

woe is the life of the "Hero of unicorn way"

....sigh

After I finished crimson last night I got the badge peace maker. I ti on page 7 line two and it not the spirt badge. Wonder if this is a change :)

How do you get master diplomat, it is the only on left i have to do on page 1

How do you get the Junior Archeologist badge?

Wish I could tell you, but I advanced back to Marleybone after the wipe... so I'm guessing it is one of the things that just sort of whooshed by during the advancing process.

Novice Techomancer
Apprentice Techomancer
Initiate Techomancer
Journeyman techomancer
Adept Techomancer
Magus Techomancer
Master Techomancer
Grandmaster techomanster

Page 1 slot 1

There was a bug that prevented "Three Streets Savior" from being rewarded.

To get it, you are supposed to complete all the quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue and Firecat Alley. However, the bug kept Blad (near the Mill on Triton) from giving out a small piece of the quest chain that eventually led to the Harvest Lord.

Since last week's update, some of us have been able to go to Blad, defeat a few Screamers, and get the badge.

Yes, Kim Dreamweaver and Olivia Lightsong helped me with that. ;)

I discovered I was missing Savior of Wizard City and earned it by discovering a quest from Gloria in Olde Town. I had to collect pieces for new "clothing" she had to make me. When my quest was over, the badge was awarded. :)

Yes, Kim Dreamweaver and Olivia Lightsong helped me with that. ;)

I discovered I was missing Savior of Wizard City and earned it by discovering a quest from Gloria in Olde Town. I had to collect pieces for new "clothing" she had to make me. When my quest was over, the badge was awarded. :)

strange that quest is a NOT needed one it is optional.

page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Page3.jpg

Page4.jpg

Page5.jpg

Page6.jpg

Page7.jpg

Page8.jpg

Page11.jpg

Page12.jpg

Page13.jpg

Page14.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter