Wishes incident

Thats OK Disneyrsh. Thanks for the appology.:hug: :flower3:

In terms of the cast member having "let her go " he wasn't close enough to do anything other than shout, they were having a slanging match over top of the heads of the crowd. The crowd in front of us ( between the cast members and us) must have been at least 15 deep (and they were all being ordered to move back) and I dread to think how deep it was behind us (they were all moving forwards). Thats how we became the filling in the sandwich sort to speak. If a single person had fallen over everyone in that area would have toppled over and the people at the botton of the pile - well I dread to think.God knows how long given the crowds it would have taken for help to arrive.

Elena, Was the 14th Bastille Day? I gather that the fire works that night were fantastic !
Saturday was our first night there - and Wishes first night too, and I know what you mean about the crowd, but obviously for that we were stood in the right place, when it was over we just sat on the bench and waited for the crowd to pass. Even so it took us a while to exit the park because of the queue

Elena, Sorry I misread your post and thought you said you were there on Saturday night. Obviously it was no better if not worse on Sunday night, and by Wednesday ........well.............. they really will need to get their act together.

I have to say that on this visit we found there to be a greater language barrier, we only found 2 people who were cast members who spoke fluent english during our whole stay ! I know that we are in France, but I really do think that Disney should employ more English speaking people ( my DS and his girlfriend who were both cast members in WDW for a year would love to work there, but you have to be able to speak french ) it is certainly not a requirement that the French cast members speak any English as far as I can see. Whats good for the goose should be good for the gander. OK, thats my gripe for the day

Ware Bears said:
I think you handled the situation very well Dee. I hope I could behave with the same dignity if it happened to me.:goodvibes

BTW, did you know you have just called Di Dilberry again?:scared1::eek::scared1: Quick, edit it before she reads it!!! :ssst: :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :laughing: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Oh no not again!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: .

I was so horrified when I read the original post I could hardly believe it. What terrible behaviour for someone to display in Disneyland of all places. What kind of example was this mad woman setting for any children nearby. I hope you weren't badly hurt. Me, I'd have probably thumped her back in a display of very un-Disney-like behaviour. It was probably all she deserved.

Dee8197 said:
Elena, Was the 14th Bastille Day? I gather that the fire works that night were fantastic !

Yes it was, and YES they were! Very classic, nothing too fancy, but really well done. And a nice touch were the old French tunes sang at the end of them. Anyway, I liked Wishes a lot, as well: less noisy, but really nice nonetheless!

ElenaP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter