Wish Questions?

Weird running question. I see on the Wish deck plans that the usual deck 4 promenade/running/jogging/walking track is now spread out with stairs between two decks 4,5? Is this accurate? That pretty much takes running out of the cruise for me and that's sad...gotta run off all that food!

I see on the Wish deck plans that the usual deck 4 promenade/running/jogging/walking track is now spread out with stairs between two decks 4,5? Is this accurate?
This is accurate. We're hoping someone who goes in the next few days or on the Maiden will be able to describe it better though.

How do I a get a reservation at the rainforest? Is it part of a spa experience too--for example if I reserve a massage, will I get to spend time in the rainforest too? Any and all information about this experience will be helpful!
It is not part of the massage packages listed at this time. You would need to buy a day pass, I have heard they are 80$ a day, and I don't see anyway to prebook them on my August trip. Seems you will have to do it once on board.
Do you get a night at arrendelle even on 3 night sailings?
Yes, it is one of the three main dining rooms

This is accurate. We're hoping someone who goes in the next few days or on the Maiden will be able to describe it better though.
Carlye Wisel was on the christening/media trip and commented about this on her Instagram I haven’t listened to her wish episode of her podcast yet as I’m backlogged on it

How do I a get a reservation at the rainforest? Is it part of a spa experience too--for example if I reserve a massage, will I get to spend time in the rainforest too? Any and all information about this experience will be helpful!

If it's like the other ships, rainforest room access is separate and isn't included with a visit to the spa. But I will see if I can find out for sure if it's the same policy on The Wish!

Thank you for the offer! Can you please let us know if Senses Spa has the traditional Rainforest Showers? And if so, how many? Hoping as many as the Dream and Fantasy have!!! thank you and have an AMAZING trip!!

If you happen to stop by the Bayou could you ask them if the Beignets are vegetarian suitable or if they offer a vegan one like they have at WDW. I have no idea as google keeps showing vegan answers rather than veggie and I've never had one. I'm at WDW after so I'll get one at POFQ as a back up. Love that theres plenty of Veggie/Vegan meals but theres a lack of labelling on the desserts as far as I've seen.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Would love to know if Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique is open. We’ve had appointments since day 1 that were cancelled this week without our knowledge. After finally getting through to DCL, they said it’s because BBB is closed and not opening yet for our 7/25 cruise. But it looks totally open and operating on vlogger updates! Curious.

Weird running question. I see on the Wish deck plans that the usual deck 4 promenade/running/jogging/walking track is now spread out with stairs between two decks 4,5? Is this accurate? That pretty much takes running out of the cruise for me and that's sad...gotta run off all that food!

Is there a reason you can't run up and down some stairs as part of your run? It will just add to the calorie burn.

Any way they will let people check out the Little Mermaid Conceriege rooms with the floor to ceiling windows? I still cannot find any information about them. As well as the concierge lounge and sundeck. Thanks!

Would love to know if Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique is open. We’ve had appointments since day 1 that were cancelled this week without our knowledge. After finally getting through to DCL, they said it’s because BBB is closed and not opening yet for our 7/25 cruise. But it looks totally open and operating on vlogger updates! Curious.
It was open on the christening. So was Hooks barber shop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter