Wish Questions?

Any way they will let people check out the Little Mermaid Conceriege rooms with the floor to ceiling windows? I still cannot find any information about them. As well as the concierge lounge and sundeck. Thanks!

We were able to tour them as part of our meeting itinerary, but they will not typically be available for guests to tour.

Also, could you give us a sense of how big the shelves are between the 2 closets?
And the drawer fridge (e.g., can a wine bottle stand up comfortably or can you place a plate in there)?

I forgot to measure the shelves but I will do that tonight. The fridge is very small. It would be hard to fit a plate and you definitely couldn't fit a bottle of wine upright. We are unable to use ours though because it is broken and constantly leaking, saturating the carpet.

I’d love to hear more about what they are doing with the “Luna” space and “Hero zone”. Feel like I haven’t seen either in any of the youtube videos.

Also would love to hear what MDR food u liked and didn’t like. We all know with the old ships there were some universally beloved dishes (Mmm grand mariner soufflé) and some definite misses (ugh that lobster conchiglie), so with all new restaurants I feel lost!
Luna is for family-friendly events during the day (trivia, game shows, etc) and adults-only activities at night. I plan to check out Hero Zone later today.

Weird running question. I see on the Wish deck plans that the usual deck 4 promenade/running/jogging/walking track is now spread out with stairs between two decks 4,5? Is this accurate? That pretty much takes running out of the cruise for me and that's sad...gotta run off all that food!
That is true. We saw people jogging this morning and it seemed really annoying.

What character meet and greets are available... specifically which princesses and where they're being hosted!
We have seen a lot of the classic characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Chip & Dale. Hook & Smee will be out tonight as well. We've seen princesses wave with their princes from the balcony in the Grand Hall, but they aren't offering individual meets on this cruise. There will be princess gatherings on other cruises, but not on ours. You do have to register for the princess gathering in advance though. Also, characters are still offering distances photo ops only, no up-close pics/hugs/autographs.

Is any food served in the evening anywhere besides room service, three main venues, and the QS Mickey and Friends options? For example, Marceline Market or any of the lounges having any sort of 'pop up' food?

Thanks
No! It's actually been really frustrating. The ONLY thing open past 9pm is the pizza quick-service. And from 6-9pm, ONLY the grill is open. I asked if they have limited hours since it's a preview cruise, but I haven't been able to get a solid answer on that.

For my wife's sanity, can you please get the dimensions of the stateroom door plaque and the distance from the top & bottom of the door. She found on on IG, but it didn't give the width x height of the plaque itself nor the distances from the top/bottom of the plaque to the top/bottom of the door.

She always does a door decoration and she had a great wreath design for our 22JUL Wish sailing...but the door plaque is different.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!
The plaque is 4.75 inches by 7.74 inches. I'm so sorry, I forgot measure the distance from the top and bottom of the door. I will do that later!

No! It's actually been really frustrating. The ONLY thing open past 9pm is the pizza quick-service. And from 6-9pm, ONLY the grill is open. I asked if they have limited hours since it's a preview cruise, but I haven't been able to get a solid answer on that.
That’s standard for all DCL ships

Can you ask to tour, and photograph a handicapped verandah room that is midship? I saw a you tube of one at the aft, but we have cabin 7602 reserved in a few monts, and I'd like see the actual layout of it. Thank you!

But no Marceline Market at dinner either. So your only options for dinner (at least on our cruise) are MDR or poolside burgers/etc. On the other ships, you can do Cabanas casual sit-down for dinner.
Cabanas has not been open for dinner on any ship since cruising resumed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter