• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Exercise Challenge September 2004

I got in 105 min today putting me at 1248/1000. That is probaly it for me for the month because I don't think I'll have time to work out tomorrow. I am so happy I made it over my goal this month!!

Rae Ann Thanks so much for doing this!!!!!!

Cheryl

I exercised 60 minutes this morning. That puts me at 870/1000. I won't make goal, but that's okay! I was very happy with the amount of exercise I did! I'm also finished for the month, as Thursday is a regular day off from exercising!

Congratulations to everyone!

I've been continuing on my way here. I am at 1343/1000.

I am doing it!

Congratulations to all, even if you did not make goal, you tried!

I got in 30 minutes today. That brings my total to 1365/2000. I'm not going to make my goal this month but I'm proud of what I accomplished and will shoot for my goal again next month. :)

Post hurricane Jeanne update!

9/25 0 min exercise. Hurricane Jeanne was here! :umbrella:
9/26 90 min
9/27 90 min
9/28 60 min

Updated total 2380/2000 for Sept.

Will there be an Oct challenge? I hope so! I have some catch-up reading to do!

Congrats to all the Sept challengers who have made goal, & to everyone who has taken the challenge! You're all winners! I'm happy to see there are a lot of names in red on the list!

RED? Did Nancy say red? ;) I'll be red with the next update! :teeth: 43 minutes today, taking me to 1024/1000!! :hyper:

Congrats to ALL the Challengers! Everyone did GREAT!!! :thewave:

Thanks Rae Ann, you've done a fabulous job!!

Hope to see you all next month, as well as some new Challengers, too! ::yes::

ok, add 120 minutes...last night 60, today 60

Total- 1315/1500 so far......

Thursday I did 40 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the cross trainer.

Hi, Rae Ann. Hi, Everybody!:wave: Could you please add 15 minutes to my total? I know I'm not going to make my goal, but I'm going to just keep plugging on!

Thanks so much for this challenge--
Erin

Congrats to all who made there goals!! I really believe i did but i didn't tally the minutes everyday and a few days this month I didn't exercise for the whole 40 minutes - anyways for my final add in - please add 200 minutes to my total - i believe I fall just shy of my goal! I'll keep track of it better next month.

Sue:D

Please add 51 minutes to my total. Probably won't get any time in tonight. Soccer games and debate to watch. Thanks for keeping me on track!!

Another 50 minutes today putting me at a final total of 2260 for the month of September!!!!

Well, I've added up the time, and I'd like you to add 395 minutes to mine, thanks. Yeah! I made it! Thanks again, Rae Ann!

This was great fun!!!

A little while ago, I finished what is probably my last work out for the month. My total minutes thus far this week are 180.

This puts me at 1014/1000.

I made it. I can't wait to start October.

Thanks Rae Ann

1/3 of QuackAttack

:earsgirl:

I exercised for 60 min today. That brings my final total to 2440/2000!

Thanks, Rae Ann, for running this challenge! I really appreciate all you do to make these challenges so great! I can't begin to tell you how much the Aug & Sept challenges have helped me! I'm really looking forward to doing this again in Oct!

Just look at all those pretty purple clippies!! Weigh to go everyone!!

Final check-in for me, today I did a 44 minute tape. Final total 1068/1000! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Well, I finally met a challenge on this forum.:Pinkbounc

Add 479 minutes to my total and drum roll please:jumping1:
my final total is 1005/1000.

Thanks for the challenge. Next time I will spend more time everyday and not have to catch up. It was good for me and
my family really got in to it as I tried to meet my challenge.

ADisneyMom

I did Firm BSS3 Hips, Thighs and Abs last night and just made it under the wire to claim my grand total of 1009/1000. Woohoo! Now on to the October challenge and to collect my September clippie! Thanks so much Rae Ann for keeping track of all of our numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter