• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

WISH Exercise Challenge September 2004

I've updated the thread.

Congratulations to all the people who have met (& even exceeded) your goal for September.

I will organize October's challenge but I'm going to have to make a few modifications starting with next month's challenge.
  • I will be recording your minutes weekly instead of daily. I've been trying to record the minutes daily but I've been busier than usual this month and by the time I get around to recording minutes I usually have several pages of entries to go through. If you want to record your minutes daily, please edit your post to include all the minutes for that week.
  • Please post your minutes in the following format:
    Total minutes exercised during the day (or week) / Total minutes exercised for challenge.
I hope you'll be understanding, this challenge has become very popular; we had 49 exercise challengers this month and many of you posted exercise minutes daily.

Thank you so much!!

Thanks again Rae Ann for all the time and energy you've put into this.:sunny:

Monday I did 50 minutes on the treadmill and 50 minutes swimming.

I did Firm super cardio sculpt and did the entire 40 minutes this morning! I'm so proud of myself. DS was almost late for school but hey mommy needed the extra 10 minutes to help with my exercise total! :)

I'm now at 899/1000. Thanks RaeAnn!

Had a good workout today 20 minutes on weights and 45 minutes on cardio. That puts me at 2060/2000 and FINALLY at my goal!!!!! Maybe I can get to 2200 by the end of the week:crazy:

Teresa

Please add 65 minutes from Saturday, 60 minutes from yesterday and 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of abs and weight training from today!

1190/1500

67 minutes for me today. Currently am at 775/1000. Not sure if I'll make goal since I was sick and missed a couple of days, but I'll be close!:sunny:

I am at 1223/1000. I made a math error at my last post, but I've exercised my way past that this weekend.

Today I took another 30 minute walk. . . Please count me in for October. It has been a great motivator for me--Thanks so much RaeAnn

I will post my minutes when I work out, but edit the post--no prob babe!:sunny:

Well, I need to add 195 minutes to my post. I'm at 810/1000. There are only two days left, and I don't think I'll make it. Hurricane Jeanne put a crunch on the time. However, it's a good total and I'm happy!

I know I've reached my goal already, but figure I'd see how many more minutes I could get in before the end of the month.

Did another 90 minutes today, putting me at 2150/2000

Definitely getting that 2200 for my new goal!!!

please add 55 minutes and change me to RED!! WhaHooo!!! I need to keep working out and adding minutes so that I don't get out of my plan.

I didn't post yesterday but I did Firm super body sculpt for 40 minutes and this morning I did Firm super cardio sculpt so that brings my total to 979/1000. Thanks!

Did another 60 minutes today, so that puts me at 2210 and at my new goal of 2200!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter