~~~Winter Disney pin sent/received~~~.....completed!!

:goodvibesPins came today!
I will try to find the numbers ....
Looks like a youngish Mickey holding his feet in his hands and then 2 pins, a set, Mickey and Minnie, their faces.

Cute andThanks a lot!

Bobbi:goodvibes

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OMG! So excited and happy that they're arriving! 4-5 weeks is a crazy delivery time! I hope more pins arrive today/tomorrow!

:yay: The first one....and it hit Ohio....hope those east coast ones are arriving too.

I leave Saturday and won't be back until the 16th.....no computer access, so after Sat. morning, I will have to catch up later. But maybe they will all arrive today and tomorrow :teeth:

I got mine today! Thank you so much. I got: Figment Surprised hidden mickey pin, baby hidden mickey pin, and Minnie mouse disney store pin.

Woop! :woohoo: So happy to hear of another arrival.

A package I sent to the US on Dec 6 arrived yesterday as well. Looks like the barrier is breaking down! Cannot wait for all pins to be delivered!

I am headed to the airport this morning, so no mail for me until I get back on the 16th.
I will check in then and hopefully read that the rest of them have arrived. ::yes::

meriweather (mailed 12-11, international)
Luv2Roam (mailed 12-11, international)
DJT (mailed 12-11, international)
JLitfin (mailed 12-11, international)
fatdaddy68 (mailed 12-11, international)
GoofyStitchFan (mailed 12-11, international)
acomasdiaz's DD (mailed 12-11, international)

I received my pins today. :thumbsup2 I got a cute little Mickey pin (not even going to try to find him on Pinpics :rotfl:)
So great to hear of another arrival! ♥

It's been a while, so I'm not sure exactly what I sent - but I think this is the Mickey I sent, am I right?
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=79816

Finding him on Pin Pics would be very hard! Most of what I sent are UK/Europe pins. Can't wait for the rest to arrive!

So great to hear of another arrival! ♥

It's been a while, so I'm not sure exactly what I sent - but I think this is the Mickey I sent, am I right?
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=79816

Finding him on Pin Pics would be very hard! Most of what I sent are UK/Europe pins. Can't wait for the rest to arrive!

No, that's not the one. Mickey is standing there with both his arms up and his hands are palms up and out. Very cute.

I'm back.......has everyone received their pins??

Mine arrived while I was gone.
Thank you, Cheryl....of course I love the one with Merryweather.

pin80720

and a cute Minnie one too...can't find it. Too tired tonight to look any harder ;)
It looks like this, but with just Minnie and not the calendar.
pin44674

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter