Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

The thread is moving fast but thank you for the link I was able to get in about 20 min ago & registered for the Half Marathon. Truly appreciate this community as my browsers still said over an hour. Thanks again!!

I just opened a new chrome browser and clicked register for the challenge and it popped up at 54 minutes and quickly dropped to 44 as I typed this. I can give out if anyone is still waiting with over an hour, but may be worth trying to start fresh if you're stuck at over an hour.

ETA I don't know how any of this works.

My guess is that they're significantly limiting the number of people allowed to register at once, which is causing the longer than usual wait times. I think it's probably good that they're doing that, but they should tell people what their spot in line is. If most people are going to wait more than an hour, which seems to be the case, having an estimated wait of more than an hour is not helpful. DVC manages to do it, so I don't think it should be that hard?

Got myself registered for the challenge and 3 friends registered for the half thanks to Disneyhanna for sharing her link!

Not sure if anyone still needs a link, but I have one at 15 minutes now

I just clicked to check and it took me straight to register, if you are still in a queue and have a browser available may want to try that
Is this on a window where you previously had a queue open? You keep your place in line even if you close out the window. I opened a new browser, and its showing me over an hour

Alas, nothing there either. But thank you - she’s ticking every box before emailing them!
So she's registered, but just hasn't gotten a confirmation email?

Have her try to register again. If she's already in the system (and the conf. email is just lagging) it shouldn't allow her to double-register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter