Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

It's interesting that they changed the corral walk out path depending on when you headed over. I went early and did the Marathon Weekend standard long walk. But now it seems like people are coming from the far side of the start line. Have they done that before where they change the route to the corrals?

It's interesting that they changed the corral walk out path depending on when you headed over. I went early and did the Marathon Weekend standard long walk. But now it seems like people are coming from the far side of the start line. Have they done that before where they change the route to the corrals?
The path out that I took (at about 4) was part of the course between miles 2 and 3, so presumably they want to make sure everyone is off that well before launch.

I’m not sure who was there this morning, but they have Elvis Stitch, Sebastian, a backdrop, and another character I can’t remember.

Congratulations to everyone who ran this weekend!!

I don’t know if this is allowed, but I have Photopass with my AP, and will happily download photos if anyone would like them! I think the max is 5 bibs per race?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter