Wii @ Circuit City, Sun., 03/02

Tink's Pixieduster

DIS Veteran
If you're still looking for Wii, head's up! The Sunday sales fliers for tomorrow, 03/02, were just delivered and Circuit City is advertising Wii for $249.99, which means they should have it in stock. They're also advertising the Guitar Hero III Bundle for Wii for $89.99.

Is that a good price for the Guitar Hero III bundle? Since it is a bundle, what is included?

I'm a newbie when it comes to Wii. We just bought one last weekend.

TIA!

I think the price for the bundle is the standard price since the ad doesn't say "special" or "reduced price", but I have yet to get a Wii, so I'm not really sure. I was mainly posting this info for others who are also searching.

We have a PS2 and I gave GHII to one of my sons for Christmas 2006. I think the price for the game and the guitar bundle then was about $80, so that's another reason why I think this is probably the standard price.

so the $249 is a bundle price or just the system? Im not needing one now but am pricing everything for this xmas for the kids. I will most likely start stocking up on items in the summer for them and do want the sports package.

89.99 is the regular price for guitar hero, they had at our CC thursday, my ds got one for a friend and said they had about 10 or 15. they were probably for the sale that starts tomorrow and will be gone by then. If anyone wants one they should check there now if they are still open. it comes with the guitar and and game, which is all you need to play, one of the remotes goes in the guitar. it's fun to play, even to this oldie, just wish they would come out with one that has other music on it than rock. LOL

I just got Guitar Hero 3 at TRU tonight. They had a bunch of them! :cool1:

Well, I just got back from Circuit City...I stood in line for an hour and a half...and I am happy to report, I finally got a wii! This store actually had 54 in stock. Of course they were all sold by the time the doors opened.

Thanks for the heads up Tink's Pixieduster! I saw your thread last night, had my hubby get in line early this morning and we finally got one. Just in time for son's BD. Thanks again!!!!

I rode by Circuit City this morning early and was wondering what the lines were.

Thanks for the heads up Tink's Pixieduster! I saw your thread last night, had my hubby get in line early this morning and we finally got one. Just in time for son's BD. Thanks again!!!!

You're very welcome! Hope your son has a wonderful BD!!! I love to spread the pixiedust! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter