Who's sailing JAN 19th seven day

Someone needs to convince my DW Sue that we should do the Golden Eagle Catamaran excursion. She is content to sit on Great Bay Beach for the day. Perhaps I can just send 12yo DD with Gretel. :)

Towncrier,

Check out ennisb's trip report titled Magic 11/03 Trip Report- He has some great pictures from the Golden Eagle Catamaran. (not sure how to link)

I can't find that trip report. I would love to see the photos.
Does anyone know how to link it???:confused:

Hey Gretel, we will be on the early Golden Eagle with our DD who is 10 and 1/2 (can't forget the 1/2). She will be happy to know there will be someone close to her age there too!!

We to are booked for the Golden Eagle Am excursion. Can hardly wait! Looking forward to seeing those at the Radisson on Friday night! And the rest of you on the ship. Will be keeping an eye out for those green ribbons!

OHHHHH BTW....just a warning for those who have never cruised before specially those with small kiddos....beware of the toilets..they make quite some noise when flushed. Scared the daylights out of my little one last time we cruised! LOL

Cruise documents finally arrived today! A little surprised to discover that we have first seating when we requested second seating. Guess we'll try first seating this time and see how we like it.

Albiats, what's the latest countdown?

DIS meets

#1 Friday night Radisson Pool 7-9

#2 Deck 10 AFT right after saftey drill

#3 Topsiders Lunch Buffet Sunday 1:00

#4 To be Determined (I like TC's suggestion)

Just thought I would post these here.......they are on a separate thread also.

Sorry folks - too much to read, not enough time!

We're traveling in a pack of 6 families, all from Martha's Vineyard, MA. Let's see, that makes 12 grownups, and 16 kids. Ages 2 through 10.

So if you see Black Dog, Edgartown or Vineyard T-Shirts, etc., stop by and say "hi"!

This cruise is gonna be AWESOME!

Towncrier had suggested moving the Sunday afternoon meet from Topsider's to Deck 7....I think this would be a better spot. More space

Just let me know so I can change the info if needed. We need to make up our minds asap cuz some of us are leaving before the 19th!!!

Thanks!

Hi everyone this great I finally found the forum for everyone crusing on jan/ 19!!! Thanks to those that pointed me in the right direction!!! I`am a single father of two a 10 year old D and a four old S this is our frist cruise. We our bringing grand ma with us we can hardly wait!!! Looks like everyone is staying at the Radisson we are staying at the Haytt we are getting in at 2:30 on friday. Is any one else staying at the Haytt? Dose anyone have any suggestion on excursion,which might be the best one`s for us?We are comeing from albquerque N.M. BEST WISHES TO ALL!!!! :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :jester:

We are also staying at Hyatt on the 18th - since this is our first Disney Cruise, I wanted the kids to be able to take the cruise bus the next morning (2 DS's 12+10). We don't get in until about 8pm though (that's if there's no snow delays here in Boston!)

Icevinson--

We are bringing grandma along too (my mom). Has your mom sailed before? There are a couple of other grandmas going too. My kids DD6 and DS8 don't know about the trip yet. When went in October so I know there'll have a blast. It's grandma that I want to be sure has a good time.

See everyone in 1 week 6 days!!!!!!!!!

Just catching up with this thread after out of town company for the Holidays.

Irishcowboy -

here's the latest snapshot of the countdown statistics:

It is now Sunday 01/06/2002 at 3:14:19 PM
Event: DCL 7 Day Cruise January 19, 2002
Scheduled For 01/19/2002 05:00 PM
13 days 1 hour 45 minutes 41 seconds or
1 weekend or
13 days or
313 hours (209 waking hours) or
18,825 minutes or
1,129,540 seconds

You can make it for another 209 WAKING HOURS can't you?

I'm working on a dynamic countdown that will keep a running total of the days, hours, and minutes until our cruise that I can post in this thread, but it isn't working correctly right now. I should be able to get it working again soon.

Boardwalk III hope too see you on the Cruise bus. And no pmgreene my mom has never sailed before. And I`am hopeing she has the time of her life!!! And with everyone`s tips. We all will!! I will be watching for your dynamic countdown albiats!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :bounce:

I can't find a good background that shows up well in this small size so I'll just make it a plain one. It will also keep the bandwidth requirements small for easier viewing.

Countdown until Jan 19, 2002 Cruise:
in days, hours, minutes, seconds
<APPLET CODEBASE="http://www27.brinkster.com/allanbiats/" CODE="BeanCounterDate.class" WIDTH=174 HEIGHT=58>
<param name="date" value="19 Jan 2002 17:00:00">
<param name="display" value="days, seconds">
<param name="imagefont" value="http://www27.brinkster.com/allanbiats/7segSmallRed.gif">
<param name="background" value="/http://www27.brinkster.com/allanbiats/castle2.gif, 1, 1, 174, 25">
</applet>

It should update as you view it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter