Who's sailing JAN 19th seven day

We have just returned from being away. Lots to catch up on here on this thread. Our cruise is coming up fast and look forward to meeting all!

Our group size has increased from just my DH and I. We are now a group of 5 adults sailing without any kids. Our ages range from late 40s to early 50s.

Two of us are doing the 7:45 a.m. Golden Eagle Catamarran while in St. Martin. We are also thinking of doing Coki Beach in St. Thomas.

The way it sounds, it will be all DISers on the Golden Eagle at 7:45! With only a max of 50 people on board I feel sorry for the non DISers! They won't know what hit them!

I leave in 11 days!!!!

Yahoo!

Lisa

Originally posted by DVC Minnie

Two of us are doing the 7:45 a.m. Golden Eagle Catamarran while in St. Martin. We are also thinking of doing Coki Beach in St. Thomas.

DVC Minnie,

We are also thinking of going to Coki Beach in St. Thomas. Hopefully, we'll see you there.

Debby:wave:

Add two more for the 7:45AM Golden Eagle Catamaran. Sarah and I are going to join the madness. See you bright and early at St. Maarten. Do you think we have enough people to qualify this as yet-another-DISmeet???

penguins_fan.............I just read what Cat you are in for our cruise. WOW thats wonderful!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter