Who's going in February?

Finally made it
Holllllly cow
As if I didn't already have enough issues with united airlines so far we get on our plane and it breaks down on the run way. Go back to the gate switch planes, miss connection of course.
Get to airport and shuttle/limo is at the wrong airport
15 hrs after we where suppose to leave (5 getting there) we made it and the kids did really good with it all.
Here's to no more issues and a few days of magic and fun!

If anyone knows where I can get the dlr express coupon please lmk
I didn't bring any since I had a limo service set up but they kinda killed it last night so I need new transpertation for thurs that has car seats or allows you. T travel without them
Thanks

I hope you have a wonderful time and that your weather is fantastic! Rough start to the holiday.:sad2:

Here is the link for the DLRE. You will need to print one for each person.

http://anaheimoc.org/coupon/disneyland®-resort-express

Here at the airport. Son still had no clue. Stayed at a ghetto park and ride last night. Quite the experience. Will be in Anaheim in approximately 5 hours!

Aaaaah....the little things that make our trips so memorable:lmao:.

Can't wait to hear how the surprise goes. Have fun!

My post from the DVC - VGC thread:
Tiny Trip report for the "Who's all going in February crowd"

Back from our ONE night in VGC and a little bummed :sad1: that we could not get our park view room request fullfilled by using our method from LAST time (instead pool view # 5507) BUT never-the-less we SO ENJOYED our room!! :thumbsup2 It made such a BIG difference when you get use to the space AND it was our 1st time to stay OFF property for two days in a row & drive back in forth into DLR! Since they added the weekend Annual Passholders Early Entry we took advantage of husband's Platinum Elite Priority Member points & stayed @ the Crowne Plaza to be closer to the parks. Nothing wrong with the place or service just that we MISS our VGC!! ;) It was kinda strange driving around Harbor Blvd (al la hotel row) & watching all the people walking to DL while knowing we too are stay somewhere else for our Disney fun time! I know we could have just came from home for the morning time but so hard to get my lazy crew up & going from the house so this is the next best thing! I don't regret it cuz we got to ride the one's we love the most 2 times with NO LONG LINES! :cheer2: I think the lines for DLR guests were MAYBE a little longer than APer's.
Also would like to add that a ONE night stay (NOT ENOUGH) in the villas is SUCH a TEASE!!! That was our 1st time doing this cuz we usually stay at least 2 or 3 days but I DID make this reservation on kinda short notice! Believe it or not I actually miss the light cooking I sometimes do while in the villas! :scratchin :lmao:
Still a SHORT weekender for SURE but a great one at that!!! :cool1:

Hey everyone,hope everyone who is there is having a great time and for those of you who are still waiting....may the days pass quickly!

I finished my trip report so if anyone is interested.....:surfweb:

We will be there on the 25th, 26th, and 27th =) If anyone sees our crazy family of four running around say hi :mickeybar
I have bright red ariel hair with bangs and stand at 5ft and my dh is 6ft tall towering over me, our babes are 4 and 1. I usually always have a flower in my hair but ill trade that in for minnie ears any day lol
We are sooo excited, we need a little break from real life and this trip is just the trick:thumbsup2

Susie,
I LOVED your trip report! Kinda like me where I believe "the magic" is in all the little details of the park as well as the special care from the CM's!! Even if you thought you could have seen "everything there was to see" you know deep down you haven't!
So with that said, "Come again & see more magic!!" So happy you all had a fantastic time!!

We leave tomorrow! Totally packed, and soooo ready to go! I think someone added like 40 more minutes to each hour today--and I swear its been 10pm for at least 2 hours now! Can't wait! Off to find sleepy medicine or I will be up all night! Lol!

We (me, DH, DS7) are here now. So much to do everyday I have barely looked at email let alone the boards. Stayed at PPH 3 nights and it eas great. Walk to the parks was very easy. Now at GCH and walk will be really easy. Weather was great Sun and Mon. Cold, damp, breezy today but not as much rain as predicted so that was great. RSR and Carsland in general is very cool. Saw fireworks and Fantasmic on Monday night. Crowds are ok. It is very workable with a little planning. So much more to report. 2 more park days for us. We are just loving this trip!

Susie,
I LOVED your trip report! Kinda like me where I believe "the magic" is in all the little details of the park as well as the special care from the CM's!! Even if you thought you could have seen "everything there was to see" you know deep down you haven't!
So with that said, "Come again & see more magic!!" So happy you all had a fantastic time!!

Thanks. Glad to hear your trip went well. I will never stay anywhere but the Villas again. I really loved being so close to DCA!

we will be there saturday for a dapper weekend at the DLH. it is getting hard to focus on anything else

We fly out the 27th, but still have lots of work to finish over the weekend and next week.

Jack

I'm having a Homer Simpson "DOH!" moment. We fly out tomorrow from Seattle and I thought it would be a great surprise to upgrade my 9 year old and myself to 1st class. She's always wanted to do it and it's only $100 extra, so I went for it. Only, I didn't check the seating availability first. DOH! She's in row 1 and I'm in row 4. Oh well, perhaps she'll be so starry eyed from actually being able to sit in the 1st class cabin that she won't miss me sitting right next to her. Had I looked to see that we would be split up, I wouldn't have paid the extra $$$.

I'm having a bad mommy moment now.

I would ask at the gate if there is any way that they could seat you together. Hopefully someone will trade with you. After all 1st class is 1st class. There are no bad seats. Hope your trip goes well:thumbsup2

I leave Sunday night (2/24) for a Monday (2/25)/Tuesday(2/26) trip! We're staying at the Quality Suites Anaheim Stadium.

Great time! (Overall)
I'll type up a report of everything in a few days but people getting ready to go are going to have a blast I'm sure

Great time! (Overall)
I'll type up a report of everything in a few days but people getting ready to go are going to have a blast I'm sure

Glad to hear you had fun! Looking forward to your trip report popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter