Who's going in February?

:wave2:
Hey everybody! Finally a moment to sit and gather my thoughts.
First a big thank you to everyone on this thread who helped share my excitement and listen to my ramblings about trip preparation and all the other details. It is great to be able to share your excitement with other people who are in the same position.

We had such a wonderful holiday! 11 days at the Disneyland resort is definitely not too many....except maybe for my wallet:goodvibes

There is not much that we missed. We ticked the attractions and entertainment off on the maps as we did them and other than the things that were under refurb we only missed 2 and they were no big deal to us.

We loved our cabana day at the Grand Californian on Superbowl sunday.That was true luxury. DD swam all day and DH and I watched the game in the cabana with a picnic lunch.

The Villas at the Grand are awesome and the convienience was definitely worth the cost. It was so great to be able to walk back and pick up a coat and grab a quick drink and have a bit of a break and be back in the park in 5 minutes.

As I left the park for the final time on sunday evening....I walked through the tunnel....turned and looked at the bronze plaque above me and said my thank you to Mr.Disney. However,unlike last time,I did not cry,but smiled all the way back to my hotel. I truly felt happy and fullfilled.:lovestruc

We are now annual passholders and I thought we would go back in September for my 50th bday..but I think I am good for at least a year now....
but we will see ;)

Susie,
Glad to hear you had a wonderful time! :goodvibes Now that you all are AP holders it's never really "goodbye.." BUT " Til next time.." ;) ::yes::
The Viilas are awesome aren't they?! :lovestruc Can't get any closer than that! :hug: :thumbsup2

We leave in less than 36 hours. DH flies into Atlanta from Philadelphia Friday afternoon. Then we (me, DH, DS7) fly out to Anaheim at 6:00am Saturday morning. Not thrilled with the early flight but looking forward to the Disney magic that awaits us. :hourglass

Finally started packing some stuff last night.

Got our suitcases out of the guest room and into our bedroom.

Figured out which snacks I had purchased over the past couple months, and opened them and put them into a packing cube.

I am not packing clothes until Sunday morning.

DS still has no clue. :stir:

:thumbsup2

our flight departs in 22 hours. we are so excited.

looks liek the weather is not going to be what i hoped for next week but it does not matter we wil havea great time regardless

We leave in 11 days! No technical packing yet, but much gathering of stuff and buying of souvenirs... Our kids still don't know either...

Just finished packing and getting ready to leave now!!! 6 hour drive and we will be there. So excited I can hardly stand it and my kids still have no idea!

You are all going to have a great time no matter the weather.Make sure to pack warm clothes though as the evenings are very cool.Let us know how your trips go.
Have fun everyone:dance3:

All packed & leaving in a few hours! It was in the 80's with Santa Ana winds today by my house so packed some shorts! This warm weather should only last til Sunday or Monday then on Tuesday will be mid 60's & RAIN!! Weird weather!
We should be in the parks by 7pm & I hope it's not too crowded!

All packed, leaving tomorrow. Thanks Susie for the tips regarding packing some warmer clothes for the evenings. We have been having some pretty good weather here in Calgary but looking forward to some California sunshine! Glad that you had a good trip!

All packed, leaving tomorrow. Thanks Susie for the tips regarding packing some warmer clothes for the evenings. We have been having some pretty good weather here in Calgary but looking forward to some California sunshine! Glad that you had a good trip!

Have fun....hope you have great weather:wizard:

Rain??????

Mon - 61H/47L : 10% Rain
Tue - 54H/42L : 30% Rain (few showers)
Wed - 56H/40L : 30% Rain (few showers)
Thu - 57H/43L : 10% Rain

... COLD GULF OF ALASKA STORM ARRIVING TUESDAY...

A COLD LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM FROM THE GULF OF ALASKA IS EXPECTED TO ARRIVE EARLY TUESDAY WITH THE MAIN IMPACTS FOR SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA FOR TUESDAY THROUGH EARLY WEDNESDAY. CONTINUED COOL WITH MORE PERIODS OF SHOWERS POSSIBLE THROUGH FRIDAY.

* THUNDERSTORMS... ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH EARLY WEDNESDAY... WITH SMALL HAIL OR GRAUPEL... GUSTY WINDS... AND BRIEF HEAVY RAIN POSSIBLE.

I am excited! I hope the crowds are as low during the rain as rumors have it!

I packed ALL of the ponchos we purchased, just in case.

I am now 95% packed! Yay!!

Printing out our boarding passes and paying for our ONE checked bag tomorrow, and then headed to the park and ride hotel for the night. Monday we fly out to the House of Mouse!!

Finally made it
Holllllly cow
As if I didn't already have enough issues with united airlines so far we get on our plane and it breaks down on the run way. Go back to the gate switch planes, miss connection of course.
Get to airport and shuttle/limo is at the wrong airport
15 hrs after we where suppose to leave (5 getting there) we made it and the kids did really good with it all.
Here's to no more issues and a few days of magic and fun!

If anyone knows where I can get the dlr express coupon please lmk
I didn't bring any since I had a limo service set up but they kinda killed it last night so I need new transpertation for thurs that has car seats or allows you. T travel without them
Thanks

Here at the airport. Son still had no clue. Stayed at a ghetto park and ride last night. Quite the experience. Will be in Anaheim in approximately 5 hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter