Who's going in February?

I have been picking up snacks during our grocery trips and putting them into my carry-on "personal item" backpack. Things like Ritz Crackerfulls & Simply Fruit Fruit Roll Ups. We are also going to grab a couple of boxes of Capri Sun to pack in our suitcase too. They always seem to travel well.

Will you pack your son's suitcase?I would guess packing for DL would be different than packing for Idaho in Feb:rotfl2:

:dance3::jumping1:party::dogdance:

I am soooooooo excited!!!! Can't wait! I really should start packing!:crazy2:

Will you pack your son's suitcase?I would guess packing for DL would be different than packing for Idaho in Feb:rotfl2:

He will do the majority of the packing. FIL has a hot tup (wink wink) so he will definitely bring a swimsuit. And FIL also has a wood stove, so the house will always be warm (wink wink). I will probably double check some stuff and maybe toss in a few things I think he will need.

:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

We are headed there the first week in Feb!! First family vacation and first trip to DL!!!!! I can't contain my excitement! My daughters are 5 & 1

Our dates are Jan 31, Feb 2, 7, 9
:)
three kids
ages 7, 3, and a baby!:dance3:

:wave2:Are you at the parks from Jan 31 through Feb 9? I don't want to put the wrong info in? I can include your hotel info too if you would like

We are headed there the first week in Feb!! First family vacation and first trip to DL!!!!! I can't contain my excitement! My daughters are 5 & 1

:welcome: You certainly picked a great place for your first family vacation! You are going to LOVE it! I cried when I saw Mickey Mouse the first time in his house.I can't explain how happy Disneyland makes me :cloud9:
We will be there at the same time.If you can post your dates and accomodations I will add you to our list!

Susie63 said:
:welcome: You certainly picked a great place for your first family vacation! You are going to LOVE it! I cried when I saw Mickey Mouse the first time in his house.I can't explain how happy Disneyland makes me :cloud9:
We will be there at the same time.If you can post your dates and accomodations I will add you to our list!

Feb 6-11 and we are staying at the Desert Palms Hotel

He will do the majority of the packing. FIL has a hot tup (wink wink) so he will definitely bring a swimsuit. And FIL also has a wood stove, so the house will always be warm (wink wink). I will probably double check some stuff and maybe toss in a few things I think he will need.

:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

:ssst: I can't wait to hear about his reaction.We didn't keep it a secret this time as last time the Customs agent blew the secret when he asked where we were going.I said California....he said where....I said Anaheim...he asked why....I should have lied and said a hockey game but I said Disneyland almost in tears...and the jig was up! I wanted to smack him.:mad:

:ssst: I can't wait to hear about his reaction.We didn't keep it a secret this time as last time the Customs agent blew the secret when he asked where we were going.I said California....he said where....I said Anaheim...he asked why....I should have lied and said a hockey game but I said Disneyland almost in tears...and the jig was up! I wanted to smack him.:mad:

DH and I have decided that whether it is DS who figures it out himself, or an airport employee that spills the beans, it is all fine by us. The key thing is that it WILL NOT be DH or I to tell him.

:)

We decided that since it is expected to be a bit busy that week with Presidents Day that we would get "Front of the Line" passes for Universal Studios. We are going there on Tuesday. He will be shocked that we splurged to do that (extra $50/ticket). We want to go on the rides more than one time each, and by using our FOTL passes in the afternoon and riding in the normal lines in the morning, it should allow us to do so. And give us plenty of time to hang out at the City Walk, and eat a hot dog at Pinks! DS is a shopper and I know he will want to spend a couple of hours at City Walk.

:wave2:Are you at the parks from Jan 31 through Feb 9? I don't want to put the wrong info in? I can include your hotel info too if you would like

No just those specific days--we have a four day park hopper and are spreading out the days! TIA!

Hi there, as we get closer I have begun looking into park tickets. Would any of you who are more experienced with the west coast park happen to know the cheapest way to get tickets for 6 park days. I find it ridiculous that 5 days is the most you can get. I don't want to buy a 1-day full price ticket. Surely there is some trick I'm just not finding. Help?

13-14th for us! Still not sure where we will stay- we have local friends that offered a spot at their place which would save us money, but it is quite a distance from the land.

Our dates have changed from Feb 25-March 5 ti Feb 23- Feb 28th :) Not telling our kiddies until we arrive at the airport.

Hi there, as we get closer I have begun looking into park tickets. Would any of you who are more experienced with the west coast park happen to know the cheapest way to get tickets for 6 park days. I find it ridiculous that 5 days is the most you can get. I don't want to buy a 1-day full price ticket. Surely there is some trick I'm just not finding. Help?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news....but nothing longer than a 5 day anymore.:sad2:

Man I am getting a little nervous and kicking myself for not doing more research and completely forgetting about Presidents' Day/week in the states. We are landing on the 18th Monday and heading to the parks on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I've been googling and reading and it appears 2012 presidents week was a nightmare all week long. I'm crossing my fingers and actually hoping for rain (we're vancouverites, we can handle it) or just at least medium crowds. From what I've read last year may have been a fluke because of the leap year. Gahhh!

I went to disneyland once on Christmas Day as a teenager and the shoulder to shoulder insane crowds and 90 minute wait times just killed it. I expect crowds and I am fine with moderate ones but if it's as bad as I'm reading it was last year during presidents week I will feel really bad taking my partner there during that time and ruining his first disney experience. I have no one to blame but myself though! Here's hoping for low crowds!!

Man I am getting a little nervous and kicking myself for not doing more research and completely forgetting about Presidents' Day/week in the states. We are landing on the 18th Monday and heading to the parks on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I've been googling and reading and it appears 2012 presidents week was a nightmare all week long. I'm crossing my fingers and actually hoping for rain (we're vancouverites, we can handle it) or just at least medium crowds. From what I've read last year may have been a fluke because of the leap year. Gahhh!

We'll be there for the 4th time during President's Week and I've found that it's been a little more crowded each year, but it was still really doable. It's usually the most crowded at the weekend of President's day and then lessens as the week goes on. Last year the crowds didn't lessen as much as they had previously which is I think why it seemed more crowded. I'm also not sure how Carsland will figure into it this year, which is another factor. That said, I come from the east coast and WDW at President's Week is a madhouse and DLR is much less crowded in comparison and is much easier to deal with the crowds.

Am I missing something??

On Monday, Feb 18, DCA Park Hours are 8a-9p. However WOC is at 9:15p? Is it always after the park closes?

So excited to finally print our first day in the parks today!!

Please add Feb. 16th @ Crowne Plaza for our stay! We decided to be as close as possible for Early Morning Hour and check-in 6 AM at VGC on the 17th! So that makes 2 EMH! (Monday the 18th) Now if we only could wake up early from home on the morning of the 16th then we would have ANOTHER early morning as AP Holders! (3 EMH??)

A poem for all my February friends who are ready to leave winter behind....
just insert your own province or state

It's winter in Alberta,
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 k an hour at 35 below,

Oh how I love Alberta,
When the snows up to your butt,
You take a breath of winter,
and your nose get frozen shut!

Yes the winter here is wonderful,
So I guess I"ll hang around,
I could never leave Alberta,
because I'm frozen to the ground!

:cold: 24 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter