Who's excited for Sept. '04 WDW trip!!

This will be the first trip to WDW for my DD, almost 3, as well as for me! We're also staying WL (unless room-only codes allow a change to Poly) for 8 nights. Plans were made just this past week so I feel a bit behind where most people on these boards seem to be so close to take-off. Oh well, I'll know better next time...

Minniegidget: I didn't see a parade listed at Epcot on the WDW website. I recall seeing something in the "Unofficial Guidebook" that mentioned a parade just before Illuminations. I remember it because the book indicated it was hard to find a good spot to view both and you didn't have time to move following the parade to get a good spot for Illuminations. The UG said the parade includes 20 ft puppets so pick a spot for Illuminations and you should be able to see the parade OK. One note, my UG is for 2003 so might have old information on this.

BTW - The other 3 parks do have parades listed.

The fiance and I are booked for 8 wonderful days at the ASMo's. Our best friend's will be joing us there as well. We're so excited since it will the first visit for our friends and also their honeymoon!!! :love:

We're going 8-15th. Staying at CSR . Just after dbf's birthday. Lucky guy gets to celebrate his birthday in WDW 2 years in a row.

I will be there too !!! Sept. 25 - Oct 1 !!! We are staying at CSR for the first time ..... also going to the MNSSHP on the 1st as well.....

See you all there !!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:wave:

Can't wait...we will be there Sept 4-11th!! This is our best year ever for WDW trips, have taken two mini trips in March and May and this is our first longer trip and we are buying our first AP....woo hoo!!!!

Dancin in happiness here...:Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My husband and I will be staying at WL from September 6th-12th and we can't wait!

-Laura

We'll be at CSR from September 16-19. I would love to spend the whole week however, we were just at WDW (POFQ) this past June, and DH wants to spend a few days at the beach too. I'm happy to have the three days to spend at my favorite vacation destination!

Let's keep our fingers crossed for room only rates!:wave:

My husband, my 4 1/2 year old daughter and I will be at CBR August 31 through September 8. We can hardly wait!!!! We are counting down the days.

:earsboy:

I believe that parade in Epcot that was mentioned earlier in the thread has been gone for about a year or two. I really wanted to see it on my last trip and didn't make it. I was disappointed to hear they would no longer have it.

:jumping1: We are, will be there from Sept 26th to October 7th at BCV!!! Can't wait! Mickey Bars......Wishes....POC....Breakfast with Cinderella.... Oh my Goodness!!

Me too!

September 11-18th with my good friend Jenny at POFQ! :yippee:

Having a very busy summer and CANNOT WAIT for our relaxing AKL stay from August 30 to Sept 9!!!!!!!! All DDs summer swimming and other DDs summer softball will be over and we'll finally be able to have some down time!!! (Although I'm not sure if others would consider a DW trip down time!)

I am very excited about our upcoming trip. We are scheduled to go from 8/31 - 9/8. We are bringing the IL's with us. I am really hoping that we "WOW" them.

Just trying to keep busy until we leave because everything is already planned.

As much as I am wishing our trip to be here, I also feel bad for dd, because the day after we come back she starts school. At least at her age she still likes school, she'll be going into 3rd grade.

carone0318,

Where are you staying? We are going to be there the exact same dates as you are? We are at the CBR.

Originally posted by michmickil
carone0318,

Where are you staying? We are going to be there the exact same dates as you are? We are at the CBR.

We will be at BWV. It will be me, dh, dd (7, 2 weeks shy of 8), ds (3) , MIL, FIL and BIL.

I will have my lime green Mickey head tied to my ds's stroller :p .

I'm so very excited too!!! The boyfriend and I will be at Pop Century from Sept 6 thru 13th... I can't wait!! :hyper:

I've got Disney on the brain so much that I almost forgot that my birthday is this Saturday. :) (almost...) ;)

:cutie: Ali

I am so excited, you would not believe. I had always wanted to go to WDW, but could not afford it. Then in 1999, i got a refund check in the mail for something and decided that we might as well go, otherwise the money will be gone and have nothing to show for it. We went with less than a week of planning!! We had a great time and decided to go every year! We were doing that, but last year I found out my wife had been having an affair for 18 months on me, so she moved out. I could not take the kids because i had to use the WDW money i had saved to date that year to live on. Well the divorce is done, and i have met a wonderful person who is now my fiance. She hadnt been since she was a child and they only had MK there. I took a loan out, and we are all going in 2 months from now!!! We have been planning this since Feb, and its all paid in full. We are just saving the spending money which im sure i have enough, but you can never take too much in my opinion!! I ususally bring home what i dont spend and put it towards next year, which is what i hope to do again, and get into the habit of going every year again. So i only missed 1 year, but it was a long 1 year to miss!! My kids and i are so excited, and i cant wait to show the world to my fiance and her kids-who have never even been on an airplane yet. Its allmost here!!

Yes i am excited!!!!

I cant wait to get a :mickeybar

:thewave: :cheer2: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter