Who's excited for Sept. '04 WDW trip!!

bruin

Earning My Ears
I am so excited for this trip that I am ready to bust! Looking forward to eight glorious days at WDW and Wilderness Lodge. Have my green Mickey's ready. See ya there!:wave2:

We're booked for a Sept trip also and can not wait.We''re booked at the Contemporary for Sept 19- Sept 26 when are you going?

I am soooooooooooooo excited !
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We will be at WL for the first time Sept 25-Oct 1 !

Chris

Originally posted by bruin
I am so excited for this trip that I am ready to bust! Looking forward to eight glorious days at WDW and Wilderness Lodge. Have my green Mickey's ready. See ya there!:wave2:

We are around the 60 day mark and we cannot wait. We will be at the Dolphin from the 11th through the 19th and we are doing the Dolphin's in Depth Tour this trip. We cannot wait.

9/10-9/20 at AS Movies! Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see you all there!

We are getting excited!! All our PS's are made and I'm starting shop for vacation stuff. This will be the first trip for my 3-year old son. We are doing a split stay at Double Tree Guest Suites and Pop Century. 11 days of Disney fun!!

~Heather :earsgirl:

Meee Meee! I'm defintely cant wait to go. I think i have too many darn Disney shirts to be honest. We are staying at the Cornodo Springs Resort.and i can't wait...didn't i just say that? LOL

Disney are you ready for my magic that i'm bringing??

We are soooo psyched about this trip! This is our two daughters' first trip, and we are all going crazy witht the waiting!

We'll be at CBR from Septemer 29 - October 8! WOO-HOO! Can't WAIT! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

We are. Hubby and I just booked a "quickie" trip for our anniversary for Labor Day weekend. We're already nervous about leaving our son behind...but it's our 5th anniversary and the trip staying at PC with our flights is actually cheaper than what I wanted to do...go to a bed and breakfast in maine for the weekend!!

We will be there Sept 27-Oct 8 at POFQ and Poly! It's my first time at both resorts! I can hardly wait :tongue:

we will be there the EXACT same nights at WL!!! How funny. I can't wait. It won't come fast enough.:thewave:

OOOOH, I LOVE September at Disney!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We are staying at Pop Century this time. :hyper:

Stayed at the WL last year and DD6 wanted to know why "we couldn't afford to stay at a Disney resort like we did last time" :crazy:

Saving the cash while I can get away with that!!::yes::

My 1st trip to WDW Sept 13-18. Can not wait. I will be at SSR. There will be 5 adults going all for the 1st time.
Can anyone tell me if there is a kind of parade at EPCOT?

We'll be at POFQ Sept 25-Oct 3rd. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in full planning mode. PS have been made..........now I'm in the shopping and itenerary making mode. Counting down the days!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter