Who's excited for Sept. '04 WDW trip!!

I'm SOOOO excited & ready for our trip - Sept. 25 - Oct. 2 at FW Cabins. I'm the only one in my household that is excited so far. DDs don't know and DH isn't excited like I am.

Glad the counters are back so I check our "status".

We'll be at POP Sept 12-18. It will be my little girls 1st trip and my first time on property in 20+ years. Bring my mom and MIL to help with our little one so the wife and I can hit TOT, RNR, and SPACE MOUNTAIN - WOOOOOOO! (as Ric Flair would say).

Charlie

We'll be there Sept 26 - Oct 1 at VWL. 2 bed/ 2 bath luxury!! Sis is coming to help out with dd4 & dd11 mo!! Making some "test runs" this week - just came back from Baltimore Aquarium (dd4 made dh carry her after only about an hour - thank God for the double stroller when we go to WDW). Going to Hershey Park later this week for the real test!!!
But nothing will compare to our trip to WDW!

We're going September 3-9 at Beach Club Villas. It will be our first trip "home" as DVC members and the baby's first trip. We're telling the kids in 18 days! If I have to keep this secret much longer I'm going to burst!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

This trip cant get here fast enough!!!! I am having such fun planning and I allready have the bags packed. Then I re-pack them again! Ft. Wilderness cabins for the first time Sept. 21 thru the 26th! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc cant wait to get to :sunny: florida!

I am so so excited about going to DisneyWorld in Sept. I am going with my fiance', my two daughters and his two sons. My girls have never been in an airplane nor have they ever been to DisneyWorld. My fiance' and his sons have gone a few times, so they know the ropes.

:jumping2: :rose: :tongue:

:cool:

Can't wait!! Will be at Pop Century Sept 4-11 with DH, and 5 year old DH (his first trip)

DH is tired of me talking about "wishing it was already time to leave"

WE are soooo fired up for our September trip; it's our first trip back since our wedding, and after a disappointing visit to DLP, we are psyched to get back to WDW!! Can't wait to pin trade!!

I'm so exited to go back that I can't hardly stand myself!!!:rolleyes:

Is it true that it is the same, the 2nd time around, that the magic is still there once you enter the world?

My husband thinks that it won't be "as magical" as we've been there once already, but I tend to strongly disagree! I believe that once you get there, you are THERE, no worries, no hassle, it's another world of happiness and fun!!!

I'm I right???

::yes::

I dream, think, live and breathe Disney World!

Impatiently waiting!!!

:yo-yo:

50 days left Woohoo :thewave:

My DD and I will be there too! Sept.9th - Sept. 12th. First trip for just the girls we can't wait!!! We are going to stay at ASM
:earsgirl: princess:

Sept 12-19, and have been in pins and needles since we first started planning. These boards sure keep the excitement up. We are at 59 days!

We are more excited now...I just found out that WDW offers a AAA discount on resort stays and inquired about our stay for PC..well for like $80.00 more than we were paying for PC, we are staying at POR!!! This is a much more romantic hotel for our 5th anniversary!!!:Pinkbounc

We will be on the Disney Cruise Sept. 5-9 then driving to Orlando. That night I am going to surprise my DH with Cirque tickets then off to WDW Sept. 10-12. Disney packed vacation. Then only sad thing about the trip is that Wishes and Spectromagic and cancelled that weekend. Bummer---big time!

Originally posted by mickeys friend
We're booked for a Sept trip also and can not wait.We''re booked at the Contemporary for Sept 19- Sept 26 when are you going?

Hey, mickeys friend! We're going to be staying at the Contemporary 9/18/-9/25 - have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter