• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's booking this morning?

Gotten through, but all the computers won't let them book a 2009 reservation. Some kind of glitch. They are calling a manager to the floor and then calling me back.

Gotten through, but all the computers won't let them book a 2009 reservation. Some kind of glitch. They are calling a manager to the floor and then calling me back.

Uh oh! It's been that kind of week for me.. computer glitches everywhere. At least they said they'd call you back.
We're still on hold.

I'm on hold with Costco--no live person yet. We are interested in Ireland and Czech Austria trip.

I'm on hold too! Has anyone gotten through?

I just booked four trips with the early booking discount and I'm waiting on the fifth. I have the confirmation number on one only, but I'm on hold waiting on the others while he processes them. Hopefully, the glitch mentioned in this thread doesn't affect these because we've been doing really well so far!

Dotti

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go....

At least the hold music is good! You'd think they'd have tested the booking system....

Ready to book Peru.

It's a small, small world....

I just booked four trips with the early booking discount and I'm waiting on the fifth. I have the confirmation number on one only, but I'm on hold waiting on the others while he processes them. Hopefully, the glitch mentioned in this thread doesn't affect these because we've been doing really well so far!

Dotti

I hope one of those is mine! :cool1:

Top 'o the mornin' to ya ...

Yep, tis Ireland I've booked :woohoo:

Mother/Daughter trip this time around!

Just got off the phone with my Viva Italia booked for June 4 departure. Was on hold about 30 minutes. Couldn't book days before or after tour yet.

Dotti

I hope one of these is mine as well.:banana:

I also noticed that pre and post nights are not available for my tour. I guess it is because the first place we are staying is 2 hours from the airport. But with people arriving from all over the world, you would think that ABD would make pre nights available at a hotel close to the airport. Some folks may need to arrive a day early because flights from their city won't arrive in time to catch the tour. I have done a little research and have found 4 hotels that offer complimentory shuttle service from the airport. I will pick one of them for my pre night.

Good luck everyone in getting the trip you want, for the dates you want, with the early booking discount.

I spent 45 minutes on hold before booking mine. In my eagerness to book, I couldn't navigate the Costco travel phone system. They didn't open until 7 a.m. PT anyway. So, I booked on the regular ABD line. I got the early booking discount PLUS a $100 per person loyalty disco!unt since we had gone on a trip this year. I called back on the Costco line and was able to add the $500 Costco cash card to the reservation. Woo Hoo!

I spent 45 minutes on hold before booking mine. In my eagerness to book, I couldn't navigate the Costco travel phone system. They didn't open until 7 a.m. PT anyway. So, I booked on the regular ABD line. I got the early booking discount PLUS a $100 per person loyalty disco!unt since we had gone on a trip this year. I called back on the Costco line and was able to add the $500 Costco cash card to the reservation. Woo Hoo!
Huh? If you booked through ABD, how did you get the Costco cash card?

Sayhello

ABD mom,
How did you get the Costco discount on the 2009 trips? I looked at the website and thought it was only valid on select 2008 trips. I booked through ABD, but is there some way I can get the Costco card now?

...I booked on the regular ABD line. I got the early booking discount PLUS a $100 per person loyalty discount since we had gone on a trip this year.

Wow! I didn't know about a loyalty discount. We're going on Southwest Splendors in September. Woo hoo indeed!

After a v-e-r-y l-o-n-g t-i-m-e on hold, presto! we're into booking Peru for next September. Not yet confirmed ("computer glitch"), but we've got it, four of us. THe agent said they very busy this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter