• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who will be at Universal on 8/26? We may have a meet!

Robin, why are you up so late? I have been searching the web for sweepstakes to Orlando! LOL I am determined to get back.

MIB is back from vacation and ready to take aim. Of course we will post the results!!:smooth:

Hope you all have a blast ....aim straight and may the force be with you! Oh wait thats a different movie;)

hey H2Ojag, those are real bugs in those lollipops!!!!! hope you bring your appetite.!!!
You got to learn when to run and gun and when to lock and load, try again.

:p :p :p :p
The results are in:
In at 8:00 am for early entry and 6 times thru the MIB training course.
Best Scores of the Day:

Barry (the 2 million dollar man) Hom: 460,000
H20jag: 356,000 (this is 100,000 better than his previous best)
MIB999999: 985,000 ( off day what can i say!!!)

it was great fun since we went thru the baby swap since the crowds were so light and MIB knows almost every attendent on that ride. passing thru baby swap will not always work so do not try this at home kids. passing thru baby swap will not always work so do not try this at home kids

we then went to IOA to do dragons, JPRA, Spidey, Doom, Hulk, Cat in the Hat, MYTHOS, then Posideons Fury.

MIB999999 then went back to MIB and did a special training ride with the MIB characters. score MIB 843,000, Character 1) 551,000, Character 2) 215,000. Game, Set, Match.

it was a great day and we got to meet the second cook, randy and he got to meet barry. there may be some pics in the works so watch for the barry post. :smooth::bounce: :bounce:

hey H20jag, did you find your spiderman pin????

Wow, MIB999999!

Thanks for the report. I'm sooooo sorry I missed it but you guys sounded like you had a blast!

So who ate the lollipop and did you take a picture of him eating it???:bounce:

BTW it is only about 1:30 in the afternoon here now, so you could take a few more rides on Hawaiian time! ;)

Originally posted by Molokai Gram
So who ate the lollipop and did you take a picture of him eating it???:bounce:

do you really want to see that????

:D

we passed on the bug pop after they did proper homage to the king of MIB:) :) :)

Hi Donna!
Sure wish you and Ohai had been there! But, alas, you may witness my eating of the bugcicle in the future! I wrote an IOU on the lollipop.
Had a great mini-vacation and thoroughly enjoyed this morning with Barry & MIB9s. Sunday mornings are great for MIB, but I still wish it was only Sat.!
Jim

Aloha,
Both Ohai and I wish we had been there, even a mini-vacation would be terrific. We may not have been much competition in the MIB, but we could have ensured a close race in the "Who Eats the Lollipop" contest. LOL

Maybe we can come back to ensure that Jim follows through on his IOU? ;)

BTW Jim I finally made a public admission about how frightened I was by Pteranodon Flyers. :o I would have never rode it if Serena hadn't told us how adults could get on in the early mornings....I don't think I ever thanked her. Mahalo Serena, I think. :rolleyes:

Someday I will return and will give you all a good laugh on MIB.:bounce:

Hi MIB999999!
Never found a Spiderman, nor a Marvel Island pin. DD traded the USF Woody we found in Jurassic Park for a Toon Lagoon logo pin.
She really enjoyed this search & trade game!

Donna - scared of the little ol' Pteranodon flight? You were supposed to visit The Watering Hole prior to the Flyers!
Whenever ya'll can get back to UO, I think the MIB experts will let me pay-off my debt for you to witness.
Jim

hey MG
he was talking about the watering hole by the "Q" is for Quan, Quan is for QUANDRY:jester:

Originally posted by h20jag
Hi MIB999999!
Never found a Spiderman, nor a Marvel Island pin. Jim

hey H20jag, do you want me to look for them next time i go?????

Hi MIB999999!
Actually, I just set up our next "adventure" today. We're heading down Sept. 21-23 to take advantage of the Radisson deal - "Dreams 2001" rate of $20.01 per nite. (couldn't beleive it was still available)
I do appreciate the offer though K, er, MIB999999!
Jim

Boy,
have I been out of the loop, it sounds like you guys had a GREAT time! Hope we see some pictures posted soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter