• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who will be at Universal on 8/26? We may have a meet!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I was considering visiting next weekend from 8/25 to 8/26. I will be at Disney-MGM on 8/25 and Universal on 8/26. Who will be there? We may have a meet and a MiB shoot-off!

I don't think the webcams are working, though. :(

Too bad, we'll miss you by a few days, HRH 8-20 to 8-23....

Have Fun!!!!

Patty

i get back from a weeks vacation at marco island. that is where orlando residents go for vacation. i leave access to message board 8/18/01 and will be back 8/25/01.
If you want to meet 8/26 for a MIB shoot-off or just to put a real person with the user name, just say where and what time and i will be there.
:smooth:

Well, when someone has a screen-name of MIB999999, I'm definitely gonna ask to be spotted a few points at a shoot-off!
We're checking out the 26th, but will likely hang out most of the day.
Hopefully the web-cams will be working by then also. I'd like to think Molokai Gram can see us Sunday A.M. (when the luaus are just finishing up!).
Jim

Darn, the 25th is the arrival day.

26th is our Discovery Cove day...

27th is our Universal day...

I think we will miss you Barry...

We might be at IOA on the 26th...are you planning on stopping by there at all?

barry, the ride attendents at mib said it was not your secrets you had to worry about.
:jester:

call the time and the park and the place. sounds like fun.

hey H20jag how many points do you need to be spotted?????
:eek:

Sounds like a plan here.
Anyone CityWalkin' the nite before? (I plan on having a good excuse when I lose the Shoot-off)

MIB9's - I'll take whatever ya'll will give me!
Jim

Aloha,
I had a terrible week and I come here to feel better and what do I see, a meet without cams. :( Not that I am jealous. :( :( :(
Barry and Jim, I am sure that you guys could tilt the web cam so I can see you all. Just climb up on the roof... ;)
I promise to cut the hula short and meet you if the cam is up. :bounce:

H20jag, how about i try to double your and barry's combined score????

if you both can get 250,000 each then i have not a prayer!!!

hey barry is this a commando day for you or just take it as it comes along???:smooth:

how about you johare, oviedo is not that far away

Hi Donna!
Hope your week has improved for you now, Happy Week-end!!
Will certainly be looking for cams to dance in front of next week. I'll even try and get on-line at the AOL-in-the-park thingy.

MIB9's - Ya gotta deal! (loser eats a bug lollipop?)

Oh, Donna, don't forget....a bad week in Hawaii is still better than a good work week in Fla.!
Jim

Awwww, Donna:

Don't feel bad! I even avoided clicking on this post because I couldn't go!!! Waaaaaawaaaaaaa!
crying.GIF

Looks like the "boys" will have their "day out"! I'll be MIB has no clue what's coming!! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter