Who will be at Pop in January?

Hey you'll be there the exact same dates as us! We are there from 01-21 to 01-28, we have requested the 80's section (because both of us grew up in that decade and we enjoyed it last year) It will be just Jeff and I, we will be the really tall guy with the really short gal :)

Jennifer

jlovesee said:
Hey you'll be there the exact same dates as us! We are there from 01-21 to 01-28, we have requested the 80's section (because both of us grew up in that decade and we enjoyed it last year) It will be just Jeff and I, we will be the really tall guy with the really short gal :)

Jennifer

Ummm, you may have to be a little more specific. We will be there on the same days and I am 6'5" and my wife is 5'2".

Incidentally, her name is Jennifer too. If your husband's name is Paul, I'm gonna be a little freaked out. :scared1:

Nope its Jeff but creaper things have happened... Jeff is 6'4" I am 5"3" so pretty close on the height disparency issue... If you see a big guy with a bright blue Theme Parks Magazine jacket running around that's Jeff.

Jennifer :duck:

count us in..were were to go in may..but we decided to surprise our son for his birthday...so now we are going.....january 26 or 27 thru the 30th...oh yea...expedition everest here we come!!!!

jlovesee said:
Nope its Jeff but creaper things have happened... Jeff is 6'4" I am 5"3" so pretty close on the height disparency issue... If you see a big guy with a bright blue Theme Parks Magazine jacket running around that's Jeff.

Jennifer :duck:

That'll work. I don't own any Theme Parks Magazine wear, bright blue or otherwise. :teeth:

I'll be the one that...wait...I have our pic in my sig don't I?

Well just look for yourself then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter