Who will be at Pop in January?

DH and I :love: will be there Jan 1-8. :Pinkbounc That's the day after tomorrow! Yikes, better get packing :moped:

Looks like we'll be the only ones there Jan 28-29th. :rotfl2: Riding on EE!!!!! :cool1:
Then it's home to SSR!

DH and I will be there Jan 15-23rd...less than 2 weeks to go 'til we get on the plane! :) Hoping for nice weather and low crowds!

Dawn

DH and I will be there celebrating out 15th Anniversary and my Birthday from the 18th to the 23rd!! :love: I'm gonna start pulling stuff together today!! I am so excited...it is going to be so weird to leave the kids home.

Have a great day!!

Trish

We will be celebrating my birthday at the POP Jan 20 - 22 !! Look for the extremely HAPPY people ! (Yah I know - like that will be easy)

We (Myself (48) ::MinnieMo , DS(14) :earsboy: ,DN(20) :earsgirl: ,DN(11) princess: ) will be there January 6th to the 15th. Love the Pop.

1/11-19, that is if I don't explode before then!

Myself, wife, and my parents will be arriving at 5:00 on 1/21 and staying til 1/27.

That's 17 days, 3 hours, 13 minutes and 2 seconds.... ish.

Hi!! My Dad and I will be there 1/27-1/30.. We just decided to go last week because of the EE preview and I am SOO excited. Usually we plan for months and months, this random trip to WDW is SO out of the blue. We was just there the first week in December and NEED to go back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter