Who was your wedding planner? Your thoughts?

Just got back from DD's wedding of 1/4/08....Jennifer was her planner and I cannot tell you how WONDERFUL and PERFECT the day was...Jennifer always got back to us quickly through the planning and worked with us to make the day everything that DD and her DAD and I dreamed about....

If you have Jennifer, you are in good hands:thumbsup2

I have Jennifer, so I'm glad to hear how happy you were with her!! Thanks!:goodvibes

Hi guys I am currently working with Heidi...does anyone have her email address, all my emails to her are being returned. Thanks

I originally had Juliana Acosta who was great but quit working for DFTW halfthough my wedding planning. At first I was really upset but I ended up with Amy Riendeau who was so wonderful...our wedding was perfect and I give her most of the credit!!! :thumbsup2

I was recently contacted by Heidi as well. However we've been playing phone tag. The time zone difference has made it extremely hard to contact her, especially since i work Monday to Friday during the normal business hours. But I really hope we get in contact with each other soon.

Hey what do you talk about with your wedding planner on the first phone call between the two of you? I just wanna make sure I have all the information that she may want from me. Thanks

Escape Bride here! :woohoo:

Finally received an e-mail from who I think is my actual wedding planner. My "first contact" was Doreen and now I received an e-mail from Gina Marie Hubbard, but the e-mail came on behalf of Kathleen Reynolds. She attached a bunch of worksheets and stuff.

Does that mean my planner is Kathleen? Who is Gina? Did anyone have experience with either of them? Will they call me? AHHH! Help! LOL!! :rotfl:

I'm an escape bride as well... I have YET to be contacted by my coordinator, so I'm a little weirded out, oh well.

I'm an escape bride as well... I have YET to be contacted by my coordinator, so I'm a little weirded out, oh well.

When did you mail your contract to them? I was contacted by the coordinator exactly 2 weeks to the date where they e-mailed me and said they received our contract and deposit.

Escape Bride here! :woohoo:

Finally received an e-mail from who I think is my actual wedding planner. My "first contact" was Doreen and now I received an e-mail from Gina Marie Hubbard, but the e-mail came on behalf of Kathleen Reynolds. She attached a bunch of worksheets and stuff.

Does that mean my planner is Kathleen? Who is Gina? Did anyone have experience with either of them? Will they call me? AHHH! Help! LOL!! :rotfl:

Yup, you got it. Kathleen is probably your planner (mine too.) Kathleen will have Gina send stuff and I'm pretty sure Gina is her assistant. I talked on the phone yesterday with Kathleen and she promised to email me an address. A little while later I had an email from Gina with the address.

Yup, you got it. Kathleen is probably your planner (mine too.) Kathleen will have Gina send stuff and I'm pretty sure Gina is her assistant. I talked on the phone yesterday with Kathleen and she promised to email me an address. A little while later I had an email from Gina with the address.

Oooh!!! Actually, I was about to PM you because I went through your PJ last night (after you mentioned the wedding party drama you had) and I noticed we had the same planner!! Do you like Kathleen so far? She's back in the office today and she e-mails me back quick! :thumbsup2

OMG you're 11 days out!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oooh!!! Actually, I was about to PM you because I went through your PJ last night (after you mentioned the wedding party drama you had) and I noticed we had the same planner!! Do you like Kathleen so far? She's back in the office today and she e-mails me back quick! :thumbsup2

OMG you're 11 days out!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yeah, I like Kathleen a lot. She's not over the top bubbly, but she's very down to earth and realistic. She's been great a responding to me in a timely manner. :thumbsup2

I have Heidi as my wedding coordinator and she is so sweet I wish she would be my wedding planner. Next month I will find out who my weding planner is:goodvibes

Just wanted to follow up. My planning session with Celeste in December went REALLY well. She is super nice and was really patient with all my mom's questions. I did not get to meet Linda but it sounds like everyone thinks she is fabulous. Hopefully I will meet her at my 2nd planning session in Feb.

Just wanted to follow up. My planning session with Celeste in December went REALLY well. She is super nice and was really patient with all my mom's questions. I did not get to meet Linda but it sounds like everyone thinks she is fabulous. Hopefully I will meet her at my 2nd planning session in Feb.

I have Celeste also. I'm glad to hear that your planning session went well. I can't to go to my planning session! Celeste has been great so far. She is really nice and always answers my emails the same or following day.

I have not read through this entire thread but I was just assigned Meri as our Wedding Planner. I will read through this thread tonight. I am so excited. Let the planning begin.

Now I just have to figure out how to get pictures loaded up here.

Linda

I have Kathleen. I'm a little nervous, because she only emailed me the stuff, and hasn't contacted me otherwise... I thought there would be more contact I guess?

I have Kathleen. I'm a little nervous, because she only emailed me the stuff, and hasn't contacted me otherwise... I thought there would be more contact I guess?

So far I've only had e-mail contact with Kathleen. That's fine with me though because I prefer it that way. Her assistant offered to have a phone call arranged but I'm not ready for a 30min planning session quite yet this early on. :goodvibes

This is a great thread!

Up until now, we had Bill as our coordinator: he is fantastic! He answered all of our questions and emails in a timely fashion, and he emailed us some great preliminary information. We just were assigned our planner - Celeste - and her assistant - Linda. I'm glad to hear people like Celeste! She called while I was at the gym so I missed her call. She left a nice, but not over the top, voicemail for us, describing what Linda will be sending us and so forth.

We have our planning session in May and our wedding in January of 2009. I'm starting to get really excited for the site visit/planning session.

Thanks to everyone who has posted thus far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter