Who was your wedding planner? Your thoughts?

Bouncy bounce

Mouseketeer
Just curious.. Who your wedding planners were? I have Diane Bowen and I dont know anything about her. I had Kristi Davis as my coordinator and loved her.

i had kristi davis and i lved her then i had michelle gilholy and brandye. and they were fantastic. i can not say enough nice things about them. you are blessed if you have them.

I had Joe DeMattei as my coordinator... he was great! I wish he could be my wedding planner also! My planner is Celeste. She's been good so far. She seems to really have things down to a science!

Joe DeMattei was my coordinator as well. I agree he was wonderful. Tracy Donaldson was our wedding planner. He was fantastic but he is no longer a planner for DFTW.

i had joe as my initial contact and now i have marion who i LOVE! can't say enough great things about her and her assistant linda, they are FANTASTIC!!!

i had joe as my initial contact and now i have marion who i LOVE! can't say enough great things about her and her assistant linda, they are FANTASTIC!!!

I think I have her too. My wedding planner called me this morning and since I had only woken up 10min before, and she said "Hi my name is ...., I'm from DFTW..." I didn't really catch it, but she did say that her assistant had already sent me my "Lets get planning" stuff and it was from a lady named Linda. So I hope she will be as great as you say.

I think I have her too. My wedding planner called me this morning and since I had only woken up 10min before, and she said "Hi my name is ...., I'm from DFTW..." I didn't really catch it, but she did say that her assistant had already sent me my "Lets get planning" stuff and it was from a lady named Linda. So I hope she will be as great as you say.

marion has an english accent! linda is assistant to three planners i think...

My sales manager was Kristi davis and my final planner was Diane Bowen( I had another planner originally who was so difficult to work with I had to ask for a new planner. I haven't heard her name in a while so I won't mention it). I just love the both of them to death! They were both so helpful and so amazing. I don't know what I would have done with out them..

oh and Rose Dizon was my floral planner- what a sweet, spunky and talented girl! i just loved her as well, we totally vibed at the PS. I had such a vision in my head and she just got it. That's why I wound up staying with Disney for floral!

.I had a bit of a rocky start at dftw but all these people pulled through and made my planning and wedding incredible!

I had Maxine as my planner. She was a gift from the heavens!

My sales manager was Kristi davis and my final planner was Diane Bowen( I had another planner originally who was so difficult to work with I had to ask for a new planner. I haven't heard her name in a while so I won't mention it).

Was it hard to change planners? Or did they make the change pretty easy?

Bill was our planner and Maxine (the angel from above) is our Coordinator. I can't say enough about either of them they are just amazing!

I'm just getting started on this journey.

What is the difference between a coordinator and a planner?

Right now I have been in touch with Heidi - we have a site visit scheduled with her in November and we are hoping for a November date for next year.

Linda

I think,

The coordinator deals with getting you started, all the legal stuff like the contract, and where and when stuff. Then the planner actually does the planning with you about the details, like colours, decor, organizing florals, music, photography. If you use disneys.

Hello,

We have Amy Riendeau as our co-ordinator but I haven't seen any posts about her:sad2:. Has anyone had her before?

thanks

We had bill as our coordinator and meri as our planner, i'm not sure on meri yet as both her and her assistant are very slow in getting abck to me

Thanks for the answer about the difference between coordinator and planner. I'll have to keep checking this board when my planner gets assigned.

Linda

We were just assigned Carol Michaels - has anyone heard anything about her? I haven't actually spoken with her yet - but she did leave a message for me on Friday.

I love Joe - I can only hope Carol is HALF as good!

marion has an english accent! linda is assistant to three planners i think...

I have Marion too and she has been fantastic! (Just a side not, she's Scottish- we talked about it because that's my family's heritage too ;)) Linda her assistant has also been a great help she is right on top of things even though she has three planners to work with on weddings.

We had bill as our coordinator and meri as our planner, i'm not sure on meri yet as both her and her assistant are very slow in getting abck to me

I had Meri too. She was great. Don't be discouraged. You wedding is still 9 months away, remember that where are lots of weddings before yours that will be taking place and those usually are priority. The closer you get the more contact you will have with Meri. She did a fantastic job with our wedding and she was my 2nd coordinator because the first one left the company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter